GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
There won't be that kind of speed discrepancy on that road in the photo, and on the highway there won't be oncoming traffic and both parties are in cars. The speed discrepancy would be the same on that rural road if the cyclists were a car going 20mph, so no difference.
Obviously don't know where the photo was taken, but I drive on a very similar rural backroads. They usually have speed limits of 55-65.

I have NEVER had a car pull over for me on a regular two lane road. Drivers just aren't that courteous.
It's called the Texas courtesy pass and it's happens all the time...in Texas. You'll see a tractor, farm truck or just a regular car and if they see you come up on them, they move over to paved shoulder if safe so you can pass. That being said, you're right, see it less and less with new generation of drivers.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20210416-172708.png

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Can I post this here? Not a meme, but hilarious anyway.

Heard Don't fear the reaper in the car and had to show my daughter the cowbell skit which reminded me of the Harry Caray Goldbloom skit. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Take it one step further. Buy Tesla home battery. Charge it for free at charging station. Take it home to use for home use. =free electricity.
Pretty sure he meant that his car doesn't have electric charging and he bought a fake plug in thing to get free parking.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure he meant that his car doesn't have electric charging and he bought a fake plug in thing to get free parking.

I completely got that part. But when I saw that, my mind started churning and I thought of a great use for those free chargers

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
IMG-20210520-WA0001.jpg