Drag Race Newbie
balls first non-mod

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Thirded

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
FUCKKKKKKKKKK missed it again

I need to love closer to work too. I spend more on gas each month than I do anything else. Just sucks cause the town nearest to my work is a complete shit hole and from there I'd still have a 40-50 mile round trip to work and back. Better than the 80-90 I'm doing now, but not worth living there.

I know what you mean. I won't move closer because 1 cost of living wold go up and 2 not really the most exciting area. Matter of fact the cost of living increase would negate any savings on gas... matter of fact I'd wind up spending more at the end of the day.

DUBPL8 what happened last night??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Danial jerked his manmeat for 6hours straight and ended up in the hospital. While treating him, he stated to the nurse, "well... at least I lost 2lbs today"

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Danial jerked his manmeat for 6hours straight and ended up in the hospital. While treating him, he stated to the nurse, "well... at least I lost 2lbs today"

:lol: :lol:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DUBPL8 what happened last night??

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just went to see CHVRCHES last night since my friend bought me a ticket to make up for flaking out during V8 Supercars and didn't head out until 1145 or so. Live about 48-50 miles away from the venue so I hate having to come home late and then get up early for work to beat the commute.

Just one more year I gotta put up with.

:bellyroll:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

balius

Go Kart Champion

"Well maybe if you could get laid you wouldn't have had 2lbs of jizz built up in your system"

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Nothing out of the ordinary. Just went to see CHVRCHES last night since my friend bought me a ticket to make up for flaking out during V8 Supercars and didn't head out until 1145 or so. Live about 48-50 miles away from the venue so I hate having to come home late and then get up early for work to beat the commute.

Just one more year I gotta put up with.

:bellyroll:

I know what you mean. It kinda sucks having to travel that far for work. One day we will all be closer to work

Status
Not open for further replies.