GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. Please use this one for future references.Thx

Darthchilli

I R FASTA
Car(s)
BMP GTI 4door
FS: JETEX 3in resonated Catback with 100mm single tip outlet

came off an A3, but fits the MKV perfectly. Quiet exhaust, but performs well

used for 3years..id say roughly 40000km on them
tip top shape!

Still on the car atm, but will come off if I purchase a new exhaust soon

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
FS: Rabbit bumper $150

USP Testpipe, $200 OBO (no cat)

Teutonic Turbo

Passed Driver's Ed
****Updated with more parts, more to come****

In an effort to clean up the house and yard, I’ve gathered my collection of parts that I no longer need or want to store. Most of the parts should be in good condition.

I am not opposed to shipping, but do prefer local sales, especially for larger items. Everything is located in Toronto, and prices do not include shipping.

Unknown make of Race Pads for Stoptech ST-40 Calipers. There are some grooves in the face, but otherwise in good shape. I have no use for these anymore. Asking - $40

OEM GTI projector fogs. The driver’s side adjustment screw is broken. The passenger side is in perfect condition. A 9006 > H11 adapter is NOT included, as I simply had the OEM foglight connector changed to an H11 plug. Asking - $100

United Gray painted Sidemarkers, paint is a good match. Asking - $40

New OEM R32 rear calipers anti-rattle clips w/ caliper bolts. Asking - $10

RWC 16" Magny Cours replica wheels. Bought these brand-new when I purchased my car. There were used as my winter wheels. These wheels need refinishing, the is curb rash and the finish has been corroded by the salt. These are dual bolt pattern. 5x100 and 5x112. The center caps are included, and I have confirmed that OEM center caps will also fit. Tires are finished and worthless. Asking - $180

OEM GTI/GLI Passenger side headlight - There is one broken tab, that has been repaired. Lenses do not have any scratches or gouges. No bulbs, ballast or ignitor.
Asking - $260

OEM Rabbit Halogen Headlights, no bulbs. Asking - $140

BSH pendulum mount. Used for 6 months. Asking - $100

BFI Stage 1 Engine and Transmission mount insert. Used 2 months. Will also include my stock transmission mount so you don’t have drill the rivets out on your OEM mount. Asking - $200

VW Fast figure with box Asking - $30

OEM GTI grill, painted flat black with UG stripe. GTI badge removed (needs to be repainted) also has broken tabs. Asking - $65

OEM GTI closed fog grills. Asking - $40 for the pair

OEM GTI honeycomb center grill. Some broken tabs, does not affect fitment. Asking - $35

OEM GTI radiator support. Good condition no cracks. Asking - $150

OEM GTI front and rear swaybars. Asking - $40 each.

Forge Supersize Piston DV. Asking - $100

OEM Rabbit/GTI Passenger fender. No dents or dings, sanded down, needs final paint. Asking -$130

Brand new ECS Boost Tap. Asking - $15

OEM GTI/Jetta Bumper guides (L&R) Asking - $40

BSH first-generation Boost Tap Asking - $20

OEM Rabbit Rear Lower Valance Asking - $50

OEM GTI front bumper (Candy White) bumper has been cut and hacked to fit various other parts. Good candidate for a complete front end shave. Asking - $120

ABT lip for GTI/GLI bumper. Lip has been repaired in a few spots. Needs some additional (minor) work and paint. Asking - $125

BSH FMIC Used for several years. The holes on the mounting tabs were enlarged to aid in fitment. (Not visible went mounted) Any reputable TIG welder could weld the brackets back to stock for a little cost, if it really bothers you. Most of the hardware is included, but I believe one screw to fasten the intercooler to car is missing. (It can easily be sourced elsewhere) or perhaps from the good folks at BSH. I’ve been running the intercooler with just 2 screws and have not experienced any problems Comes with all hardpipes and silicone couplers. If priced this intercooler taking into consideration all of the above. I really don’t want to sell, but unfortunately it will not fit my new bumper. Asking - $450

It also have many other parts that I'm sure I've forgotten, or not mentioned.
I will try to update when/as I find them.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
FT: OEM GTI leather seats in good condition for plaid cloth seats.

looking to put a set of plaid into my car back ... will take trade + some cash.

cheers

rocky_rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
How hard is to get tires to fit for the ra's? Im just a bit new to this whole aftermarket wheel thing. Id want to run some all seasons (DWS or WRG2) Does the really low offset rub a lot??

panda_man22

Go Kart Champion
FOR SALE -- brand new Neuspeed SS Brake lines with all hardware...
bought for my 09 gti but never installed......
$120