Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I saw a couple of older F1 threads on here, but I thought I'd start a newer one, as the 2015 season starts this weekend. Banter, chat, discuss, share opinions, tell us which team is your favorite, talk about news and drama, discuss upcoming/current/past races - anything F1-related is fair game.

Lights out, away they go. :burnrubber:

Last edited:

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Mercedes will probably dominate again this season, but I'm hoping for a Ferrari comeback. Vettel needs to redeem himself!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
needs more

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
If this last weekend race was any indication of how the season will go, It'll be Hamilton and Rosberg in a class all their own. It was nice to improvements in the Ferrari engine, but with almost half the field out before the end of lap 1 it's hard to know how much they've improved.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I find it funny, the whining about Merc, when for 4 friggin' years, it was just Sebastian Balls taking off and winning each race by a ton then.. now THAT was boring.

disclosure - i haven't seen the race yet, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The next closest car behind mercedes was vettel .... 35 seconds back.

good, serves him right. Somewhere, Mark Webber is sitting in a Porsche laughing.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
good, serves him right. Somewhere, Mark Webber is sitting in a Porsche laughing.

^^ this. Vettel's struggles make me smile

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^^ this. Vettel's struggles make me smile

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Couldn't agree more... if he hadn't been such a dick in general, and to Webber specifically, I wouldn't hate on him so much, lol.