• Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

torga

Autocross Champion
This was in response to Charlie Whiting dying yesterday ^

Ah, yeah, I just heard about that this morning. It was very sudden, he was on track, doing his FIA duties during the day. Man.

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone see quali?

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm incredibly impressed with Norris, as well as Leclerc. What a performance for Norris's first quali in F1!
In addition, this midfield is looking ridiculous. Cutthroat.
Williams exists.

torga

Autocross Champion
Overall, pretty disappointing race. I hope it shapes up from here out.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Overall, pretty disappointing race. I hope it shapes up from here out.

i mean isnt any race where hamilton doesnt win ...a good race? :iono:

tldr: bottas stuck it to hammertime, leclerc likely was told to slow down to not make vettel look bad. bad luck for riccardio again at his home race. and the 3 brake lights were interesting.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

tldr: bottas stuck it to hammertime, leclerc likely was told to slow down to not make vettel look bad. bad luck for riccardio again at his home race. and the 3 brake lights were interesting.

Hamilton’s floor was broken. Believed to be caused by running over debris from Kubica’s front wing. Explaining his cars instability, thus the slow lap times later in the race. The Ferrari’s and the rest of the pack were just slow.

torga

Autocross Champion
Very happy for Bottas - he deserved a win after working so hard last year.
Ferrari confirmed that they ordered Leclerc to stay behind Vettel. That really rubbed me the wrong way - kid was carving at least .5s out of Vettel, lap after lap. Let your drivers race!
Very impressed with Verstappen and RBR-Honda; Honda sure has come a long way. If Max hadn't had that small biff in the grass, I'm sure he would've made Hamilton sweat a lot more and perhaps even have gotten P2.
Major feels for Ricciardo. There was nothing he could do about that - the track itself just OHKO'd him.

Hamilton’s floor was broken. Explaining his cars instability. The Ferrari’s and the rest of the pack were just slow.
Did he come into contact with anyone? I don't recall.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Very happy for Bottas - he deserved a win after working so hard last year.
Ferrari confirmed that they ordered Leclerc to stay behind Vettel. That really rubbed me the wrong way - kid was carving at least .5s out of Vettel, lap after lap. Let your drivers race!
Very impressed with Verstappen and RBR-Honda; Honda sure has come a long way. If Max hadn't had that small biff in the grass, I'm sure he would've made Hamilton sweat a lot more and perhaps even have gotten P2.
Major feels for Ricciardo. There was nothing he could do about that - the track itself just OHKO'd him.

Did he come into contact with anyone? I don't recall.

That riccardio wing blew up like it was made out of styrofoam .

agree on not letting leclerc pass vettel , lame. Its the first race of the season we're not fighting for a few points to win championship yet. If leclerc is the better driver..let him be the better driver. That would be amazing if leclerc became their P1 driver :thumbup:

(im gonna jump on the leclerc bandwagon, i can feel it already)

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
YES! I about as tired of Ham winning as people were of Vettel winning in the RB days.

I'm very happy for Bottas. He had a great start and dominated the race.

Vettel looked like he has for the last few years. Faster than the mid field, but not fast enough.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^ yep lol.

I have a theory that the green confetti at the end of the race was supposed to work better. Anyone else know what im talkin bout?

3 light brake system gonna look cool in rain races

torga

Autocross Champion
I still need to find time to watch this doc.