• Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

torga

Autocross Champion
Lol Renault comment yeah :clap:

The 3 drs zones made the race much more enjoyable imo , leclerc needs to work on his starts . change my mind.

He works on his starts and he'll be invincible. Sure, he dropped to P4, but he powered right back up on his own. Dude is an A+ driver. Made Vettel look like a second string driver.

Really supportive comments from Hamilton in the cooldown room. I really hope Leclerc has the right stuff. I wish him luck.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
He works on his starts and he'll be invincible. Sure, he dropped to P4, but he powered right back up on his own. Dude is an A+ driver. Made Vettel look like a second string driver.

Really supportive comments from Hamilton in the cooldown room. I really hope Leclerc has the right stuff. I wish him luck.

Yeah i know the hamilton comment youre talking about..."great job, youre going to be in f1 for a very long time" something along those lines.

Vettel was salty af when he got passed, tried to get his position back soon after...failed and then only fell further and further back after that.

Im really glad the race finished under safety car, i dont think leclerc wouldve been able to run away from verstappen with those 2 laps to go.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yeah i know the hamilton comment youre talking about..."great job, youre going to be in f1 for a very long time" something along those lines.

Vettel was salty af when he got passed, tried to get his position back soon after...failed and then only fell further and further back after that.

Im really glad the race finished under safety car, i dont think leclerc wouldve been able to run away from verstappen with those 2 laps to go.

I love watching Vettel choke.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Great race! For LeClerc to come back & pass Vettel after dropping back to fourth was great. He was the class of the field no doubt. I think Ferrari must be sourcing some of their parts from FIAT. Damn shame what happened to him. He was very lucky both Renault's both died giving him the protection of the safety car.

No way he would have been on the podium if the race had stayed green. This guy is the real deal. He showed lots of class after the race. Many other drivers would have acted like babies.

I like Lewis, but hate to see anyone win because the other car broke. Now Vettel made me laugh out loud. Took himself out, that seems to happen more than it should.

On to China, should be very interesting.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Did they ever say what happened to Renault?

That was a really fun race to watch, I felt bad for LeClerc though. Hopefully Ferrari keeps the pace so that it makes this season more interesting than the last.

torga

Autocross Champion
I believe Ricciardo's failure was a bad MGU-K. Not entirely sure what Hulk's was.

torga

Autocross Champion
i think the engine went kabloom in hulks, and i dont mean the turbo. audible pop in the replay didnt sound too good.

Yeah, something more dramatic happened for him. The rearward onboard replay showed a big puff of smoke and some sparks out of the exhaust.

torga

Autocross Champion
The autopsy on Leclerc's engine is back from Maranello; it was a failed fuel injector. The PU is undamaged and can be used in China.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The autopsy on Leclerc's engine is back from Maranello; it was a failed fuel injector. The PU is undamaged and can be used in China.

Time to get back out there :thumbsup:

torga

Autocross Champion
Haven't really felt the need to comment on these past few races. It's 2014-2016 all over again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

torga

Autocross Champion
couldnt have said it better torga
If we could get a full season of races as exciting as this year's Bahrain, Brazil 2016 or Baku 2017/2018, I'd be a very happy man.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
The last couple seasons have been pretty boring. Once in a while there is some action, but not often enough. I've seriously thought about switching over to Indycar but can't quite commit to it yet. I've been hoping that Ferrari and Renault/Red Bull can catch up to Mercedes for a few years, but I've lost faith in them at this point.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
If you watched the Indy GP at IMS last Saturday you saw one heck of a race. More passing & a better race than F1 has ever had. I really like F1, but the racing has been pretty poor & processional. I truly hope it gets better.

Although Indy cars on an oval is not for me. Aiming at walls while going 200 MPH is stupidity of the highest order.