Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
I thought yesterday's race was pretty good. Leclerc and Hamilton put on a good show. Every race should be this close. I used to really like Vettel. I watched him win his first race at Monza in 2008 and loved his enthusiasm. Ferrari seems to have crushed his spirit similar to the way they crushed Alonzo's. Hopefully he'll get his shit back together and lead the team again.

torga

Autocross Champion
I decided to forego watching the entire race this time around and just watched the F1 channel's highlights on YouTube.
Hamilton and Bottas were both really close for a challenge at times. Leclerc pulled a questionable move. I think he left somewhere between 0.75-1 width of space coming up to the second chicane alongside Hamilton. That was dicey.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Great race! Loving Leclerc’s maturity. Hope it’s as exciting when I get to see it live in Singapore.

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
It’s my 40th birthday trip.
Wow, I can't think of a better way to ring in big birthday like that. I hope you enjoy yourself.

torga

Autocross Champion
Damn, that was a great Q3! Leclerc coming in at the last second with such a killer lap.
Props to Vettel to for firing off a total monster of a lap right out of the gate.

I'm really excited for tomorrow's race!

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Pretty good race, but the best racing was at the back of the grid. If you are a red car fan it was a great race. I feel sorry for Leclearc Ferrari stole a sure win from him & handed the race win to Vettel. Was that done on purpose or was it just another Ferrari team screw up? Hmm....

On to Russia.

torga

Autocross Champion
Man, Vettel's MGU-K failure couldn't have come at a worse time. That 100% handed Mercedes the win, with the safety car pit advantage. If everything went "as planned", it would've been another Ferrari one-two after the Mercs pitted.

Ah well, off to Japan, AKA my favorite track on Gran Turismo.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Not a great race, but as they say shirt happens. Benz got the 1 - 2 because of Vettel's dead car & having better strategy this time. Benz has also lost races that they should have won. The racing at the front has spiced things up a bit. I like my racing spicy.

But oh man can you guys in the red cars just race & stop whining about whose on first. LOL