GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
holy shit, that is down right scary.

Yeah.. It is.. I feel really
Bad.. He needs control arm tie rod hub fender and two wheels (as of right now till we put it up on the lift to see more) .. His side skirt is scratched along with his bumper..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09vdubgti

Banned
Yeah.. It is.. I feel really
Bad.. He needs control arm tie rod hub fender and two wheels (as of right now till we put it up on the lift to see more) .. His side skirt is scratched along with his bumper..

That is just horrible, couldve been a lot worse though, especially if he was driving faster. Not sure what your bf's relationship is with isc, but something like this occurs. I'd let them know. For it to just snap like that, shows lack of quality build.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
That is just horrible, couldve been a lot worse though, especially if he was driving faster. Not sure what your bf's relationship is with isc, but something like this occurs. I'd let them know. For it to just snap like that, shows lack of quality build.

Truth, but I think it'd be hard to say what happened first. The damper rod just breaking like that is sketchy. I dunno what ISC is, never heard of them but should for sure contact them. Not to get them to accept liability or anything just an FYI.

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!

Yeah.. He's talking with John now.. He was the first person to buy them with the golf r.. Their looking into it ASAP and he's sending him a new one. Not sure why it snapped so badly because their suppose to be made for turns.. Could've just been a defect in the strut.

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
Truth, but I think it'd be hard to say what happened first. The damper rod just breaking like that is sketchy. I dunno what ISC is, never heard of them but should for sure contact them. Not to get them to accept liability or anything just an FYI.

Yeah we're not asking John to replace everything.. Shit happens it's better that we tell him so if there is an issue it can be fixed. John has them in his car and he's been going hard on them.. Hopefully he can find out why and fix them before this happens to someone else

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
The worse part was the cop that showed up, huge dick. Almost towed my car because I don't have my plates on. Took my license and wouldn't give it back till we left.

Status
Not open for further replies.