GOLFMKV

Official GVRD chat thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
Seeing as a lot of us are clogging up the "Official Canada WTB/WTT/FS" thread with just chit chat, thought I'd start up a thread devoted for small talk or questions for our fellow locals (car related of course) :wink:

chat away! LOL

ay_carumba

Passed Driver's Ed
got mine last week with eurojet tbe.

now, i just need to paint my side and get a lip... anyone know where i can get some cheap paint job for my side?

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
is EVERYONE getting the r32 conversion?!?!?!?!?!?!

ill be different as sooon as i have money ill do the quad BACK :) *when i have money

ill be different as sooon as i have money ill do the quad BACK :) *when i have money

osir carbon fiber diffuser!

Attachments

• DSC_0146.jpg
    DSC_0146.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,451

604GTI

#yoloSWAG

Do the quad back, we don't need more GTI's with R32 rears:bellyroll: Babydubz yes im running a full 3inch turboback. The next meet, unless we set one up , is the RevScene meet in March. Maybe someone should set up another local meet.

ay_carumba

Passed Driver's Ed
where did you get it from? price?

I got it used from a guy in the states.

Cost 1200 CAD + 200 tax (custom)
Labor 200 + 50 (trim)

You do the math...If you get it new. It will cost at least 1500 CAD for the exhaust and the bumper will cost more than 800 (painted).

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
well I already have a downpipe. the EJ R32 catback is..$600? R32 rear is $450+shipping brand new. Paint is $200??? so i guess around a $1100 said and done.

ay_carumba

Passed Driver's Ed
well I already have a downpipe. the EJ R32 catback is..$600? R32 rear is $450+shipping brand new. Paint is $200??? so i guess around a $1100 said and done.

Remember 450 + shipping + custom... I got in shit when i told them the wrong amount coming back to Canada..Well, I got it used and they asked..."How much do you think it worth, and i simply told them 500 (with the TBE).

Long story short...remember to claim all your shit, even private sales...cause Canadien Custom is BS.

Anyways, good luck with the R conversion!

UGbunny

Ready to race!
bump for more R conversion :thumbsup: however, $200 paint job???
Could you PM me the place? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.