GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**OFFICIAL HDR THREAD**

Loveisjustacamoflouge

Ready to race!
My HDR

This is my latest HDR. What a great shooting experience this was. Watching the sunrise in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. My most memorable shoot thus far.

Check out my site www.cjmphotography.net :)

Attachments

• LBS Pier hdr 8bit copy.jpg
    LBS Pier hdr 8bit copy.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Loveisjustacamoflouge

Ready to race!
Do any of you all use software to make multiple exposure settings from a single RAW image? If so what do you use?

I use Photomatix Pro. Its the newest version. I don't remember the numbers. But you can go to hdrsoft.com and get a non registered version for free and try it out right from the site.

To start out use Av or whatever Aperature Priority mode you have on you camera. It's either A (Nikon) or Av (Canon). Some cameras cannot set up for AEB (auto exposure bracketing). You will have to use exposure compensation manually. But if you can go to the menu and stop down to -2 0 +2 and put the camera on high speed shooting (thats what I use) put the camera on a sturdy tripod, compose the shot and hold down the shutter until all 3 shots are taken. I would use a remote shutter release for this. Oh, and make sure to use manual focus. The auto focus just gets in the way. Well, there you have it! Good luck!

MBH

American Nightmare
holy hell, sometimes less is more guys..

some of my cobra:

and one of my city:

CC shots to come, but white probably won't pop like it does with darker colors.. time will tell :smile:

Jdl09gti

///Quickster
Here is my first crack at HDR using my friend's car.

Last edited: