GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Inauguration Day Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ok heres a test...which politician or group from the left campaigned to restrict transgender people from using the bathroom of the gender they id to? i'll wait...

Again with the talking in circles. The republicans attempted to do what you're describing. Learn to read, I said there are morons like that on BOTH sides.... yet all you can do is highlight the republicans further proving my point.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

lostk

Ready to race!
Again with the talking in circles. The republicans attempted to do what you're describing. Learn to read, I said there are morons like that on BOTH sides.... yet all you can do is highlight the republicans further proving my point.

ok fine u got a point there

Philimon

Ready to race!
:sm3:

Philimon said:
jay745 said:
Hey there. The guy you reported is annoying for sure, but honestly, he is posting in the off topic lounge where non VW related content is allowed. You seem to dislike him because he disagrees with your political views. I have reviewed your posts and you have resorted to insulting the opposing political party as well. Please don't waste our time reporting this thread any further unless there is harassment occurring which from the looks of it isn't happening.

My suggestion is to stick to the VW related content on this forum and stay out of the off topic lounge if you are going to get upset when someone disagrees with you.

- Jay

I didn't realize I was insulting, but I'm not that careful so I can imagine it's so. I'll be more careful.

Of course I like differing viewpoints. How else do you learn?

He has been asked by others to stop spamming the thread with nonsense. It's okay though, we have differing opinions on harassment and lostk is tolerable.

Uberryan

Banned
maybe trump supporters should stop being homophobes and racist cunts then...:rolleyes:

Are you assuming my hatred and emotions right now?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Well the woman's march showed us some interesting things. While 53% of white women voted republican, there were a good amount out protesting as well.
We simply can't group everyone into overarching categories though.

We need to move past the election though and look at our two party system and electoral college. Those things are whats holding us back in progress

Sent from phone Tapa

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Aziz on SNL was pretty good. Everybody needs to go back to pretending they're not racist.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
maybe trump supporters should stop being homophobes and racist cunts then...:rolleyes:

Dude , you need to dial down the hate a little bit. I you cant post something productive while being respectful at the same time, just stop. You are giving the rest of us democrats a bad name.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Good luck America hope each of your tributes do well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Melania ever imagined this is where she'd be today, when she was filling out the mail order bride application 20 years ago.

lostk

Ready to race!
Dude , you need to dial down the hate a little bit. I you cant post something productive while being respectful at the same time, just stop. You are giving the rest of us democrats a bad name.

ok ill stop...if its coming from other dems ill listen