**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

JhnR

Banned
Who's a true Laker fan here?

Comments, opinions, games, etc.

Last edited:

JhnR

Banned
i cant believe they can't win a game without Bynum.

and he's out for 7-8 weeks.

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
I <3 the lakers. Its true though Bynum was finally becoming a dominate big man in the league and got the lakers to where they are along with kobe but now he is going to be out for a WHILE. We will see how good they do but they are going to suffer I am afraid.

JhnR

Banned
yeah i mean, kwame sucks no offense, they should put Turiaf instead of Kwame.

Plays sooo good.

hellafast

LoweRrr
yeah he's a very energetic player and plays with high intensity but they still lack the size and talent down low. As long as the Lakers make the play-offs, bynum should be back by then and it's looking good for the Lakers when he does come back. :happyanim:

altoid

Cartman
Feel free to start banging your heads against the walls. You may stop when Bynum is back.

This ain't lookin' good, I'll admit...

JhnR

Banned
I agree, well it sucks when you win 8 in a row then you loose you win, you loose you win, bah

Suns FTW - They'd love to see the lakers again in the playoffs, bynum or no bynum. 2 early losses this season doesn't mean anything. They've also been beaten by the twolves twice...big deal. The Suns will get their shit 2gether before the playoffs. If they decide to play defense for one half and match intensity on the boards, they'll do just fine. Sorry to thread jack, just have to represent my team!

altoid

Cartman
It's also called trolling.

jhnr: Just when my mom finally admitted that my stepdad and I were right about Bynum being very talented he got injured. Damn it!

JhnR

Banned
its ok honestly im not to worried about them in the season right now.

They're gonna make the playoffs for sure.

And as for the Suns, good luck and i hope we'll meet you in the playoffs.

Maybe you'll shut up after.

:biggrin: