GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MLB Season 2010

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
Werth needs to stay! God I hope to play for a world series again against the Yankees. You Yankees fans are so arrogant. Halladay is gonna start everygame and sweep! Lol

halladay should also pitch the entire allstar game so the NL can get homefield advantage for once. The al already has the advantage with the DH, enough is enough Selig

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
Werth needs to stay! God I hope to play for a world series again against the Yankees. You Yankees fans are so arrogant. Halladay is gonna start everygame and sweep! Lol

halladay should also pitch the entire allstar game so the NL can get homefield advantage for once. The al already has the advantage with the DH, enough is enough Selig

i hope the arrogant comment was not directed at me cuz im far from that...

also there is a dh for both teams in this years allstar game

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
The dh in the allstar game isn't what is unfair. It's in the ws. The NL team doesn't have a guy who just hits. Our roster doesn't afford it. The dh needs to be instituted in both leagues or be pulled.

You may not be arrogant but the Yankee nation is very arrogant.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Everybody thinks their rivals' fan base is arrogant. I hate the Twins for always being un-f*#king-beatable in September every year, so naturally, all Twins' fans are my mortal enemy. But in reality, I'm sure most of them are cool guys.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
The dh in the allstar game isn't what is unfair. It's in the ws. The NL team doesn't have a guy who just hits. Our roster doesn't afford it. The dh needs to be instituted in both leagues or be pulled.

Bingo fucking bango!

I think the Phils need to do whatever possible to keep Werth, the owners should take a little pay cut, it would pay off in the long run for them. There's a bunch of clowns around here now saying they should add $5 to ticket prices to keep Werth, which is beyond retarded...

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Everybody thinks their rivals' fan base is arrogant. I hate the Twins for always being un-f*#king-beatable in September every year, so naturally, all Twins' fans are my mortal enemy. But in reality, I'm sure most of them are cool guys.

This is true in most scenarios, but there's a lot of douche Yankee fans and they're not the Phils rivals, Mets on the other hand..

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
Bingo fucking bango!

I think the Phils need to do whatever possible to keep Werth, the owners should take a little pay cut, it would pay off in the long run for them. There's a bunch of clowns around here now saying they should add $5 to ticket prices to keep Werth, which is beyond retarded...

Your listening to too much Missanelli. They need to sign him or watch there big man Ryan Howard get intentionally walked 40% more.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Your listening to too much Missanelli. They need to sign him or watch there big man Ryan Howard get intentionally walked 40% more.

Haha, yeah that's where I heard the $5 extra proposal, it really is stupid. I don't care how they do it, but they need to sign him

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!

You may not be arrogant but the Yankee nation is very arrogant.

i agree. what is keeping the dh from the NL? is the national leaugue its self or
bud?

but you have to admit when the AL comes to NL the nl has the advantage with having pitcher that are used to hitting every night they pitch.
and

about the NL team not having a guy that just hits is a joke i know you dont have one specificly for hitting but how hard is it to take some on offthe bench that hits better than the pitcher ....?

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
i agree. what is keeping the dh from the NL? is the national leaugue its self or
bud?

but you have to admit when the AL comes to NL the nl has the advantage with having pitcher that are used to hitting every night they pitch.
and

about the NL team not having a guy that just hits is a joke i know you dont have one specificly for hitting but how hard is it to take some on offthe bench that hits better than the pitcher ....?

I disagre, for the most part Nl pitchers can't hit for shit. Yea a bench player hits better than a pitcher, but most AL teams have a bonified hitter( many of them power hitters). The nl bench needs to be more diversified with positional players to cover all the double switches that need to be made.

The NL has the disadvantage for sure. I'd say maybe 10 pitchers out of 100 aren't a complete liability at the plate.