Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
as always im voting for Japan even though they probably can't reach top 4
underdogs for the win!

So the games are determined by votes?

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Got the highlights of the first game, not bad at all but a couple of those calls were clearly in Brazil's favor.

JhnR

Banned
That was not a penalty, brazil played poor in the second half. eh

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
also if you guys want to watch for free, you can download univision deportes. Its an app, and its in spanish but who cares at least its free to watch games live.

drew8mc

Passed Driver's Ed
Can't wait for the Ghana game. It all rides on that game for USA. Plus I hope Germany pummels Portugal. That's our best chance.

Once the US is out, I'm cheering for Belgium. Stacked team with a who's who of the EPL. Other than that, I'll root for the underdog every time, and I'll root for England even though they always implode.

I could never understand how they can't get that level of talent to perform better. Is it because deep down, they truly hate each other from beating on them during the club season? That's one thing I love about our US team. They overperform for their talent level and have a great team attitude.

ViR

The Russian
Really Brazil? Really? Are they Italy #2?
How much they paid that official?
I wasnt even cheering for Croatia but if all refs will be like that there is no point of watching this World Cup..

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
also if you guys want to watch for free, you can download univision deportes. Its an app, and its in spanish but who cares at least its free to watch games live.
Thanks dude! Just watched Mexico win...while at work :)

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Next game should be good! Netherlands and Spain :0

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion