GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
I hope I can make it back east for a game at the new Stadium!
The Yankees are a global team with championship pedigree...
Nobody can argue that, and this year we start our next 26 Championship run.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
i'll be laughing when the yanks miss the playoffs ONCE again.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
i'll be laughing when the yanks miss the playoffs ONCE again.

Well im Glad that they are the only team in the MLB who everyone thinks should make it every year. I mean shit they have made it how many times in the last 20 years... you name 2 teams that have made it to the play offs as many times as the yankees.

Don't worrie ill get you the FACTS.(FACT SHOWS NO ONE HAS EVER DONE HALF OF WHAT THE YANKEES HAVE)
But Yet everyone talks about how We yankees buy all our players... ahhh YEAH we do, wanna know why? because we have 26 World Series and the 2nd best team in MLB only has 17, Come on man When you win that many times you got the right to do whatever the hell you want because you are that amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hockey will definitely fade away soon, especially with their realistic pay roll, hard salary cap, and consistent league revenue. followed by world wide growth in popularity and participation. Just because the only hockey player you know is Wayne Gretzky, doesn't mean every american will name Wayne Gretzky as the only hockey player

ignorant yanks, just because you don't like the sport, doesn't mean the millions of viewers and followers of the sport doesn't. example, pittsburgh, they were a struggling franchise barely filling the arena, draft Sidney Crosby, and now their arena is packed and sold out every single night. Wrigley Field was sold out just new years day for the Winter Classic....this sport is DEFINITELY going to fade away soon, i totally agree

see unlike you, i choose to follow as much sport as i can so i have the right to bash each sport's popularity and acceptance amongst fans. Baseball is as dull and boring as watching paint dry, players get paid ridiculous contracts, with no hard salary cap to help balance the team's payrolls and team revenue, financially speaking, out of all the major sport leagues, MLB is looking like the only league that would be in jeopardy, as NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL all have a hard salary cap and luxury tax.

and don't even get me started on empty seats, the amount of empty seats in a Florida Marlins game is incomparable to the amount of empty seats in a Tampa Bay Lightnings game. Again, just because you don't know anything about hockey, doesn't mean the rest of America doesn't know about hockey.

but it's ok though, you're opening your own little caesar, it's explainable

Dude, Its ok man Hockey is on its way out. Just a few more years. You dont have to explain it to me. You ask any American name 2 sports they love and guess what they will be. Baseball football or basketball Sorry player hockey doesnt make the cut. Keep thinking what you wanna think im speaking the truth. Just because you dont understand the excitement of watching a pitcher, pitch a perfect game dont get mad at me. Throwing over 100 pitchs over 100mph striking out ever man who thinks he can touch you. That is what gets me and keeps me watching baseball. Watching Hero's be made, Understanding that baseball kept Americans hopes up during the grate depression. Do your research. People came to watch the babe before they would eat dinner , know why? It gave them hope. The Grate American Past time is what they call baseball. Every kid dreams about hitting that home run bottom of the 9th base's loaded and crushing one out the park. That Is American. Eating the hot dogs and killing a bottle of coke while watching a baseball game. All of that is what baseball is all about. Try it out sometime you may enjoy it.

Thats all i got to say about that. Keep believing that hockey is a bigger sport than baseball

Yankee Fan till the day I Die.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20041101/ai_n11488905

^^
America has gotten along just fine without hockey -- and that was before the strike. Now that there's a strike, what's the difference?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a little more fact for you nay Sayers

Rank Team Titles Last Series

1st New York Yankees (AL) 26 2000 39
2nd St. Louis Cardinals (NL) 10 2006 17
3rd Oakland Athletics † (AL) 9 1989 14
4th Boston Red Sox † (AL) 7 2007 11
5th Los Angeles Dodgers † (NL) 6 1988 18
6th Cincinnati Reds (NL) 5 1990 9
7th Pittsburgh Pirates (NL) 5 1979 7
8th San Francisco Giants † (NL) 5 1954 17
9th Detroit Tigers (AL) 4 1984 10
10th Chicago White Sox (AL) 3 2005 5
11th Atlanta Braves † (NL) 3 1995 9
12th Minnesota Twins † (AL) 3 1991 6
13th Baltimore Orioles † (AL) 3 1983 7
14th Philadelphia Phillies (NL) 2 2008 6
15thCleveland Indians (AL) 2 1948 5
16thChicago Cubs (NL) 2 1908 10
17thFlorida Marlins (NL) * 2 2003 2
18thToronto Blue Jays (AL) * 2 1993 2
19thNew York Mets (NL) * 2 1986 4
20thLA Angels of Anaheim (AL) 1 2002 1
21stArizona Diamondbacks (NL) * 1 2001 1
22ndKansas City Royals (AL) * 1 1985 2
23rd San Diego Padres (NL) * 0 2
24thHouston Astros † (NL) * 0 1
25thColorado Rockies (NL) * 0 1
26thMilwaukee Brewers † (AL) * 0 1
27thTampa Bay Rays † (AL) * 0 1

AL = American League (61 victories)<---------------MIND YOU 26 of them are Yankees
NL = National League (43 victories)
* joined the American or National League after 1960
(9 victories in 18 World Series out of 47 since 1960)
† Totals include a team's record in a previous city
or under another name (see franchise list below).
No World Series have yet been played by the Texas Rangers † (AL) *,
the Seattle Mariners (AL) * or the Washington Nationals † (NL) *.

Further information: World Series and List of World Series winners
Source: MLB.com

Last edited:

Kurupt

low
Well im Glad that they are the only team in the MLB who everyone thinks should make it every year. I mean shit they have made it how many times in the last 20 years... you name 2 teams that have made it to the play offs as many times as the yankees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, Its ok man Hockey is on its way out. Just a few more years. You dont have to explain it to me. You ask any American name 2 sports they love and guess what they will be. Baseball football or basketball Sorry player hockey doesnt make the cut. Keep thinking what you wanna think im speaking the truth. Just because you dont understand the excitement of watching a pitcher, pitch a perfect game dont get mad at me. Throwing over 100 pitchs over 100mph striking out ever man who thinks he can touch you. That is what gets me and keeps me watching baseball. Watching Hero's be made, Understanding that baseball kept Americans hopes up during the grate depression. Do your research. People came to watch the babe before they would eat dinner , know why? It gave them hope. The Grate American Past time is what they call baseball. Every kid dreams about hitting that home run bottom of the 9th base's loaded and crushing one out the park. That Is American. Eating the hot dogs and killing a bottle of coke while watching a baseball game. All of that is what baseball is all about. Try it out sometime you may enjoy it.

Thats all i got to say about that. Keep believing that hockey is a bigger sport than baseball

Yankee Fan till the day I Die.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20041101/ai_n11488905

^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a little more fact for you nay Sayers

Rank Team Titles Last Series

1st New York Yankees (AL) 26 2000 39
2nd St. Louis Cardinals (NL) 10 2006 17
3rd Oakland Athletics † (AL) 9 1989 14
4th Boston Red Sox † (AL) 7 2007 11
5th Los Angeles Dodgers † (NL) 6 1988 18
6th Cincinnati Reds (NL) 5 1990 9
7th Pittsburgh Pirates (NL) 5 1979 7
8th San Francisco Giants † (NL) 5 1954 17
9th Detroit Tigers (AL) 4 1984 10
10th Chicago White Sox (AL) 3 2005 5
11th Atlanta Braves † (NL) 3 1995 9
12th Minnesota Twins † (AL) 3 1991 6
13th Baltimore Orioles † (AL) 3 1983 7
14th Philadelphia Phillies (NL) 2 2008 6
15thCleveland Indians (AL) 2 1948 5
16thChicago Cubs (NL) 2 1908 10
17thFlorida Marlins (NL) * 2 2003 2
18thToronto Blue Jays (AL) * 2 1993 2
19thNew York Mets (NL) * 2 1986 4
20thLA Angels of Anaheim (AL) 1 2002 1
21stArizona Diamondbacks (NL) * 1 2001 1
22ndKansas City Royals (AL) * 1 1985 2
23rd San Diego Padres (NL) * 0 2
24thHouston Astros † (NL) * 0 1
25thColorado Rockies (NL) * 0 1
26thMilwaukee Brewers † (AL) * 0 1
27thTampa Bay Rays † (AL) * 0 1

AL = American League (61 victories)
NL = National League (43 victories)
* joined the American or National League after 1960
(9 victories in 18 World Series out of 47 since 1960)
† Totals include a team's record in a previous city
or under another name (see franchise list below).
No World Series have yet been played by the Texas Rangers † (AL) *,
the Seattle Mariners (AL) * or the Washington Nationals † (NL) *.

Further information: World Series and List of World Series winners
Source: MLB.com

u just started SERVING like you worked at a buffet line lmao

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
^^ its why i made this. Im waiting for them philly fans to chime in...(Rabbit GTI)

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
You kno what? Fuck the Devil Rays your just one hit wonders. You guys can't find people to fill up your garbage stadium, even tho you made the World Series, what a fucking joke.:lol: Your own fans don't even like you enough! When you get 4 million fans yearly and your stadium seats sell out 5 years in advanced? Then come talk to me. I hate Boston too, but at least they have fans who really care about their team as much as Ny'ers do about the Yankees which is respectful. So hop off the nuts and on to the bandwagon then go buy a Yankee fitted. Do they even sell Devil Ray fitted hat? I have yet to see one in NY, maybe Modells :lol:

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
finally, ive found the greatest thread on golfmkv lol.arod is the spark to our now 9 game win streak. Tex for MVP this year???? i read the first page of this thread and i love how ppl talk shit about NY for buying their championships when the last time i checked every MLB team plays by the same rulebook. Just cause we choose to spend our money on salary rather than new uniforms, stylish batting helmets etc. all i can say is GO YANKS!!!. o and to songman who said hell be laughing when we miss the playoffs once again this year, i laughed cause weve only missed the playoffs once since '95. not to bad if u ask me. ring number 27 here we come