GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Wang returns today... will be in Bullpen. Debating whether or not to make him active on my fantasy team for next week...

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Well he allowed a home run today :( still not fully healed i guess...

It alright, regardless I still support him 100%!

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
bump. move over boston the yankees are now sharing first place. cant wait for game 4 yanks/ bosox aug 9th. just got tickets to the game!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
how about last nights game??? 2 amazing plays at the plate, and matsui's walk-off HR!!!

festivus

Nooblinger
Grammar fail on the thread title and almost every post by a Yankee fan in this thread.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
whats with all the grammar police/english teacher wannabes lately? this is a car forum not a SAT practice test. anyway, yes njfast, Matsui's walk off hr was very nice. exciting game. the yankees are on fire!

festivus

Nooblinger
Stick to hockey dude. :rolleyes:

I will. I can't accept a sport where they allow fat people to play.

whats with all the grammar police/english teacher wannabes lately? this is a car forum not a SAT practice test. anyway, yes njfast, Matsui's walk off hr was very nice. exciting game. the yankees are on fire!

If it's a car forum, why are you talking about baseball?

Fine, I'll leave, you big meanies!

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
yes do get lost festivus. its a 'off topic' section in a car forum, not a proper english discussion group so save your tutoring for the illiterate people of canada. and if you like hockey so much then go make a hockey thread where you and the other canadians can talk about ice skating and penguins n shit. you just mad cause toronto sucks man. fuck outta here.

J-DUB

got splashback?
YANK-DEEZ

GO CARDS!:thumbsup: