GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lol

Not pr0n per se, but some pics and gifs that might get you in trouble with your wife, gf or boss.

People could buy a smartphone to browse at work.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Its them trying to get more money by selling sportier looking versions of slow cars to people who would've bought the fast ones because they look better but would've driven the speed limit everywhere.

yeah ive seen them all over germany. ive driven s line audi's and seen non m cars with m badges all over them. i still think 'amg' is a better name to put on a sporty car.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
are you an iphone salesman?

No, I'm just a guy smart enough to browse Internet forums on a smartphone instead of my work computer so I don't have to worry about some IT peon getting upset when something objectionable appears on my screen.

honda2vw

Ready to race!
so slow

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Seriously. Someone fucked the site. Idiot.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Alright, time to get back to OT.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My hamburger leg healed pretty nicely. Still scabbed up, but not bad compared to the fresh wound.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I hate when something happens with the weather, or even the world, and suddenly everyone thinks they are the only one experiencing it and you see a picture 50 million times on your feed on FB.

I always make fun of that.

Case in point, rainbow happened here. So everyone posts pics of rainbows. My post?

[insert random rainbow pic here]

Then watch the butthurt.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What happened?

Oh, I totally got hurt in a VERY manly way. Slow pitch rec league softball playoffs, I slid without pants on and short socks. Chewed up my ankle and side of my calf pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.