GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Out of these three which would you pick?

GhostGTI1

Banned
Nothing of mine will be posted on this site again. Follow on instagram if you want to see build updates.

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
GTR
I don’t want something I can’t enjoy driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
My thought is that the GTR has the highest likelihood of being able to do more than go in a straight line.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
GTR... looks Godzilla sexy

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
GTR

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
There's no way I'd daily drive any of these three, with that in mind it would have to be #1 for me with #2 being a close second.
I've driven the GT-R before and it's an amazing car. It does everything well (really well) but that also makes it feel very soulless.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Gtr

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
GTR for contest win.

Buy none of them. All impractical for use for me.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
The GTR, but that Nova is damn tempting. I'd really have to drive them all to know for sure though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Agreed. While I find drag cars much more exciting than turning left for hours (nascar)[emoji42], it’s still not my jam.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I don’t like looking at the Camaro. The Nova is cool, but I think I’d go for the GTR. AWD makes the power easier to use just tooling around on the street.

pdan

Ready to race!
Not a huge fan of the Camaro. I think the Nova is just flat out cool. But if I had to choose the GTR for sure. However if I had the money none of them, not really my taste.