GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Owners hand book

daveb15

Ready to race!
The reason I asking is because my owners manual has not been stamped or anything and on other forums people have stated that there manual has a sticker with all the PR codes listed. So I’m wondering if the PDI was done correctly? I’m going to speak to the dealership tomorrow. Just wondering what other people who have received there cars recently got. Is there a record of the PDI online somewhere like servicing?

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
When I took delivery of my car 21 months ago, the person doing the handover stuck the vehicle data stickers (one on the boot floor, the other in the owner’s manual) during the vehicle handover. I seem to remember it was an item on their handover checklist rather than something that would’ve been done as part of the PDI.

If it’s the PR codes you’re specifically interested in, then your dealer should be able to provide you with a print out of your car’s build data sheet and that ought to include the PR codes.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
I can’t remember for sure but I don’t think they were in an envelope - I think they were on a backing sheet which I suppose may have originally been in an envelope. The guy doing the vehicle handover just peeled them off the backing sheet and attached them to the boot floor and in the front cover of the owner’s manual.