GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Painted sides and rear???? help please

Psy GTI

Mafioso
Hello everyone. I've had my GTI for a couple of weeks now, and already i can't wait to get some mods for it. However, i don't have enough money right now to do anything to serious or pricey.

What i was thinking for right now is to get my lower rear and side valences painted. I was wondering a couple of things:

1.) How difficult is this to do by myself and how much does it cost?

2.) Should i choose to get it done professionally, where would be the best place to get it done at and how much would it cost (painted and installed).

3.) does the paint hold up well i.e. no rock chips, cracking, or peeling.

Thank you in advance an im sorry if any of my questions are stupid.

/thread

Psy GTI

Mafioso
thanks that was a very helpful thread. But i've decided to get it done at a shop rather than to DIY since i do not have any experience and it seems like it would be a tedious and long process for my little patience

Da Shimsta

drift legend
Car(s)
Gti MKv Candy White
your looking at alot of money... the texture has to be sanded off of those pieces which is a tedious and messy thing to do so shops will charge out the ass for that part alone. then getting it sprayed will also cost a good chunk of change. If you want to save money, get rid of the texture by doing the steps following the above DIY and then get it professionally sprayed.