GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parents Rides.

Sar08

Banned
They bought you a GTI, didn't they?

:biggrin:

Actually the co signed. unlike many of the young guys on this forum, I actually have a job and pay for my car so yeah we're not rich

Sar08

Banned
At least you got a co-signer.

Yeah well they already got good credit so yeah it helped me out cuz me being so young, haven't got my credit up yet you know? But yeah majority of the guys on here probably had their gti's bought by their parents, cuz by the looks of it most of the parents om here drive bmw's and porche's! Dang rich kids!

espo92

Ready to race!
Families Car's

Wow, some amazing cars in here. I could wish... I purchased my car all on my own, but here are my parents rides.

Dads (actual pic):

2009 Dodge Challenger SE
V6
RWD
250hp/250ft-lbs

Moms(Stock picture but looks exactly the same)

2009 Toyota Venza
V6
RWD
268hp/246ft-lbs

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah well they already got good credit so yeah it helped me out cuz me being so young, haven't got my credit up yet you know? But yeah majority of the guys on here probably had their gti's bought by their parents, cuz by the looks of it most of the parents om here drive bmw's and porche's! Dang rich kids!

Yeah, I qualified, I had good credit, but nothing on my credit report was a decent sized loan.

espo92

Ready to race!
That Challenger is the balls. .. But when did they make RWD Venzas? Thought it was AWD or FWD.
Yeah. I think I mixed that up. Must have been pretty tired. It's fwd I'm
90% sure. And yeah I love the challenger, I've claimed it as my weekend car.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sar08

Banned
Yeah. I think I mixed that up. Must have been pretty tired. It's fwd I'm
90% sure. And yeah I love the challenger, I've claimed it as my weekend car.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Lol mom has a venza too!

goneD4rk

Banned
My parents drive toyotas. They're not rich like ur guys parents :/

or, they are just not car people. My friend is very rich, has like 6 cars in his driveway. All people movers, without a hint of automotive sickness.

:word:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
or, they are just not car people. My friend is very rich, has like 6 cars in his driveway. All people movers, without a hint of automotive sickness.

:word:

That guy you're talking to hasn't been on here since November 2012, and he's banned.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
I learned 2 things here.
1st of all, you sir have too much time on your hands to dig up a 2 year old thread. (bigboom)
And 2nd. Why does everyone on here have rich Mommies and Daddies.... My mom drives a 2004 Chevy Suburban and my dad shares that with her, as his daily driver is his E350 work van. He also has an 87 Camaro that hes spent years restoring and making it the way he wants it.... But i have a feeling about 1/2 the people on here got their cars bought for them. But hell, as long as you pay for your insurance, gas, and you are working then i guess i cant fault you. My parents bought my 1st car for me.... Of course it was a 1994 Mazda Mx6 that they picked up for $2500.... But i was grateful and proud of it nonetheless!!! The 9 cars following the 1st one including The GTI I bought with no assistance from them though....

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
And 2nd. Why does everyone on here have rich Mommies and Daddies.... My mom drives a 2004 Chevy Suburban and my dad shares that with her, as his daily driver is his E350 work van. He also has an 87 Camaro that hes spent years restoring and making it the way he wants it.... But i have a feeling about 1/2 the people on here got their cars bought for them. But hell, as long as you pay for your insurance, gas, and you are working then i guess i cant fault you. My parents bought my 1st car for me.... Of course it was a 1994 Mazda Mx6 that they picked up for $2500.... But i was grateful and proud of it nonetheless!!! The 9 cars following the 1st one including The GTI I bought with no assistance from them though....

That's because only the people whose parents drive cool cars posts. You don't want to see a thread full of boring cars, do you?

Are my parents rich? Nope.
Would I post pics of their cars? Probably.
Would you want to see them? Probably not.

goneD4rk

Banned
That's because only the people whose parents drive cool cars posts. You don't want to see a thread full of boring cars, do you?

Are my parents rich? Nope.
Would I post pics of their cars? Probably.
Would you want to see them? Probably not.

my pops is a po man too. But he saved pennies for decades, and finally got himself a used 6 speed benz with the amg pack.

dat's pretty cool car style.

you wouldn't know it, but car is only worth a few thou. He takes great care of it, so it looks mint!

poor man and cool cars do mix, if you love cars. :thumbsup: