GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Building

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I want to get somethin like a lazy boy lol

I've tried so many chairs. I've had several $100 office chairs, a $400 gaming chair, and a $1200 leap...Not totally happy with the leap, it's just not enough cushion for me. I've seen some setups using recliners though...that looks like peak end game.

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
Dont think Ive posted my current setup here so:

PC.jpg

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
I want to get somethin like a lazy boy lol

I've tried so many chairs. I've had several $100 office chairs, a $400 gaming chair, and a $1200 leap...Not totally happy with the leap, it's just not enough cushion for me. I've seen some setups using recliners though...that looks like peak end game.
If you can do it and still have comfortable access to mouse and keyboard then your all good.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If you can do it and still have comfortable access to mouse and keyboard then your all good.
Finding one that'll allow for that is gonna be the hard part.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Office Chairs > Racing/Gaming Chairs always.
But the price really does match, your back will thank you though if your on it for any extended amount of time.
I find that the secretlab does as good a job for me as any ergonomic chair, including the aeron. It's certainly not the same as the other brands, which I have used extensively.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm replacing my pc at work that has a 2 core G870 cpu and no gpu with my old pc I built nearly 10 years. It's only got a i5-3570k, but at least it's got twice as many cores and a higher clock speed. The higher ram it has and the gtx 1080 will be a nice bonus too.

I was trying to export my sent mail so I could transfer it to the "new" pc, but this old pc just couldn't handle even something simple like that. Luckily the new PC started to pull my sent mail from the server so I didn't need to do that anyway. It'll also be nice to not get the message about running out of memory when I try to export an image from illustrator.

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
My copy and paste build lol.

Ryzen 5950X
G.skill 32 gb, 3600, CL14
Gigabyte x570 Auros Master board
All EK water cooling setup
Twin Titan X Hydro Copper setup
First time doing a water cooling setup..... Gonna make some changes for the next time.

240438793_889066578630295_2550552606159078293_n.jpg

240404299_583866905950326_8604357241423072096_n.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
What are you using 2 titan x's for?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Also something is seriously wrong with your cooling loop if you are idling at 56c cpu and 38c gpu

IanCH

Autocross Champion
So you have dual titan x cards for gaming?

That's like having drag slicks for driving in a neighborhood that has speed bumps and a 15mph speed limit.