GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers?

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
:scared0016:

So, does it still count as PC gaming if it's ROM's?:p

I didn't feel like unpacking my old school gaming gear so I went Rom hunting. In the last 3 weeks give or take, I've replayed and re-beat NES Dragon Warrior, NES Legend of Zelda, and PS FF Tactics. And through Steam, just restarted FF VII, damn I forgot how good this game was, brings back memories. I can't believe that at one point the graphics of FF VII were jaw dropping, but they were.:lol:

Screw new games and next-gen consoles, old school is where it's at.:thumbsup:

Anyone else like going back an "reliving the glory days" of your childhood gaming?

spikernum1

Ready to race!
I've been playing the Payday 2 beta recently.

This game is awesome. It's a steam game, selling for $30. It's beta until end of August.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
:scared0016:

So, does it still count as PC gaming if it's ROM's?:p

I didn't feel like unpacking my old school gaming gear so I went Rom hunting. In the last 3 weeks give or take, I've replayed and re-beat NES Dragon Warrior, NES Legend of Zelda, and PS FF Tactics. And through Steam, just restarted FF VII, damn I forgot how good this game was, brings back memories. I can't believe that at one point the graphics of FF VII were jaw dropping, but they were.:lol:

Screw new games and next-gen consoles, old school is where it's at.:thumbsup:

Anyone else like going back an "reliving the glory days" of your childhood gaming?

I was playing Pokemon FireRed on my phone when I first got it, was pretty cool but the game seems way too easy as an adult :lol:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I was playing Pokemon FireRed on my phone when I first got it, was pretty cool but the game seems way too easy as an adult :lol:

wait WHAT?

I could play Pokemon Red on my phone? Oh I've got to get this.

Speaking of PC Gaming...My "rig" (laptop) was out of commission for a weekend...my Switchblade UI on my Razer Blade started freaking out and after jumping through a lot of Tier 1 and Tier 2 hoops they threw their arms up in the air and said REFORMAT IT! I wasn't happy about the decision but with how things are nowadays in this age..thumb drives with tons of space on them, and I can just download all my games via steam, made for a painless process :D

Just hope I dind't go over my bandwidth limit on my cable doe.

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
I need to play some more counter-strike. I havent been lately, too busy with work and prior engagements. Something about sitting down sunday afternoon having a few beers and playing counter-strike really relaxes me.

.phase

Ready to race!
CS for 10+ years. When you didn't need steam and just got hacked versions and LANed with your friends.

1.6 online changed life as I knew it.

Was introduced to Warcraft Mods in college and was hooked. FPS + cool p0w3rZ and shits son!

Used to get stoned and run around with a deag on deathmatch servers and get banned for hacking cuz noobs don't know how to play.

Source was cool because all the noobs couldn't spam walls as bad anymore.

GO has been a fun change up in the past few months.

I don't bother with regular servers anymore though. The skill thing is overrated and easy. It's all about getting cool power ups on WC mods!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
By Warcraft mods do you mean DotA?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
CS for 10+ years. When you didn't need steam and just got hacked versions and LANed with your friends.

1.6 online changed life as I knew it.

Was introduced to Warcraft Mods in college and was hooked. FPS + cool p0w3rZ and shits son!

Used to get stoned and run around with a deag on deathmatch servers and get banned for hacking cuz noobs don't know how to play.

Source was cool because all the noobs couldn't spam walls as bad anymore.

GO has been a fun change up in the past few months.

I don't bother with regular servers anymore though. The skill thing is overrated and easy. It's all about getting cool power ups on WC mods!

Gungame is my jam on GO

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!
Has anyone tried out that "Day z" its supposed to be some kind of walking dead type mod/game.

only really good if you can find a private server/play with friends. otherwise expect to only survive for a good 30min~1hr. some of the team play on youtube is pretty badass. i personally havent played it since like.. january when hackers would insta kill you when you login and loot your corpse, but it's beta so what can you do :(

I almost exclusively play only LoL and skyrim now(not counting console rpg/fps) until ffxiv gets released. i was hard on ffxi since 2001 until my acct got banned and i decided to go outside :yikes:

.phase

Ready to race!
By Warcraft mods do you mean DotA?

No. It's CS with mods that give you special abilities and skills, often based off of Warcraft races/classes, but not always so.

Good servers continually take requests and code new races/classes to retain interest among players.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Guns don't switch quick enough for a good rampage.

True.

No. It's CS with mods that give you special abilities and skills, often based off of Warcraft races/classes, but not always so.

Good servers continually take requests and code new races/classes to retain interest among players.

Love WC mod servers. Do they have those on GO?

Superhero Mods are fun too if they balance them correctly

.phase

Ready to race!
Love WC mod servers. Do they have those on GO?

Yes. I spend most my time on cegamer's server. 64.74.97.131:27015
Good community, few dickheads, good admins, good updates.

I go by the same handle on steam, so give me a holler if you decide to drop in.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Yes. I spend most my time on cegamer's server. 64.74.97.131:27015
Good community, few dickheads, good admins, good updates.

I go by the same handle on steam, so give me a holler if you decide to drop in.

Yeah man def, I'll add you.

Been looking for something to do when not beasting through D3 Hardcore on my Monk that I just got done releveling after a bogus death.

valeoray

Ready to race!