GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
LC has a new-ish deep dish that is pretty decent too. It's $8 instead of $5 but definitely at least 60% better than the regular one.

I saw the commercial recently, I shall try it.

Weird to hear the domino's love. They've consistently been ranking worst of the chains despite their reinvention efforts.

Love is a strong word. But it's decent and cheap.

Papa john's breadsticks are amazing.. pizza.. not so much. garlic sauce is the chronic, doe.

:word: the pizza isn't bad, but Pizza Hut is just better.

JhnR

Banned
Dude, like a lot. Real pizza fan here. Real recognize real.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what it is about papa john's but that stuff has me sitting on the john shortly after. No other pizza I've tried bothers me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
papa john's has no real taste, imho.

outshined

Go Kart Champion
I love NY style just as much as I love Chicago style. Or Neapolitan. Or hand-tossed. The only way I don't like pizza is if the actual ingredients taste bad. And that's extremely rare. Something about Little Caesars just tastes off to me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
All of the chains suck.

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
I eat it about everyday during the week. Then maybe get a pizza on saturday night and have left overs on sunday. Seriously, my work has catered lunch. There's always pizza involved plus other shit, but i love pizza.