GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

• YES - enough positive to outweigh it.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • YES - but only if you sack punch him every time you see him.

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • NO - this should not even be an option.

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Great pole, I often wonder this myself!

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • NEEK has officially hit bottom by considering this horrific thing.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
dat Mkz interior is nice.

i don't like the seats though, they don't seem to match, the seats reminded me of this car i rented

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Saw the wife leave earlier. Even though she just had a baby 2 months ago, you would never know it. She was in yoga pants.

I will be friends with the dude because of this.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
i don't like the seats though, they don't seem to match, the seats reminded me of this car i rented

:barf:

The Impala classic, a car for those who want to buy brand new but feel like they're still in 1995.

Saw the wife leave earlier. Even though she just had a baby 2 months ago, you would never know it. She was in yoga pants.

:word:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion

This is good to hear. The power of a nice ass will always overcome bad car taste. At least the man is doing something right.

Sent from my distraction device

Last edited:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
My buddy got a new one recently, its a lot less depressing place to be in compared to what i rented

Yeah. I agree. The two previous generations were probably two of the most bland cars I have seen. Well also GM was just making crap in opinion. I think they have taken some much needed strides

Sent from my distraction device

Krog29

Ready to race!
My neighbor has a black prius but..... He also have a twin turbo 350z in his garage so I usually don't give him shit. Haha

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ I do trust me. he even talks shit about his prius but he drives like 70 miles a day. And his z is a monster!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'd sacrifice one of my balls to never have to own a Prius. Fortunately that isn't necessary.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
^ I do trust me. he even talks shit about his prius but he drives like 70 miles a day. And his z is a monster!

i would literally try my best to not get a prius, id either get a tdi, cruze, mazda3 etc. My gf drives a cruze and its excellent on gas (at least compared to gti) when we went 7 hour drive to myrtle beach. Drives great for what it is, especially since its under opel astra chassis.