GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

• YES - enough positive to outweigh it.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • YES - but only if you sack punch him every time you see him.

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • NO - this should not even be an option.

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Great pole, I often wonder this myself!

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • NEEK has officially hit bottom by considering this horrific thing.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Recently, I met the new neighbors. The dude I have lots in common with. Beer, sports, married to a hot chick, kids, lived in SD.

What is the problem, you ask?

He drives a Prius.

Can I be friends with him? Would you?

I am so upset over this.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
He also has an E39 5 series. I did not see the designation, but my guess would be less than a 540 based on wheels.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
One of my good friends has a Prius. He knows it sucks, so I don't have a big problem with it. We also talk about many other things and not so much cars. I've always had my "car friends" and then my other friends.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
One of my good friends has a Prius. He knows it sucks, so I don't have a big problem with it. We also talk about many other things and not so much cars. I've always had my "car friends" and then my other friends.

Yes. I think with beer and sports we can get past his car choice. Maybe he commutes to the Bay Area everyday, so it is more of a necessity. :iono:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am friends with a prius owner, but it is a girl. I still give her shit every time about it which is equivalent of punching them in the dick

I can accept a chick owning one. They don't buy cars for fun. They want something cute. But a dude? A beer drinking, hot wife banging, tobacco chewing sports lover?

:confused:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
E39 530i 5MT is the last good non-bloated 5-series, dude has promise.

Good point. I must investigate further as to engine/transmission.

Time to stalk.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
quite the pickle you are in.

either way, keep your eye on him. doesn't sound trustworthy to me.

Will do. I appreciate your advice. And snaps. ;)

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I can accept a chick owning one. They don't buy cars for fun. They want something cute. But a dude? A beer drinking, hot wife banging, tobacco chewing sports lover?

:confused:

Tobacco chewer that drives a Prius? Herre in the Southeast, that would be unheard of. The Prius is fairly economical. I could put it past someone who drives it for that reason, they would just get made fun of a lot by me. If they're the righteous Prius owner that says everyone else is shitting on the environment and they're saving the world, then fuck them.

E39 530i 5MT is the last good non-bloated 5-series, dude has promise.

I'll bet someone $5 that NEEK's neighbor's car is an automatic. Takers?