GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Holy fk Lambo mambo Batman! Young popular kid w cash fks up and the world fn stopped! Say it ain't so. News? Really. LOL OMG go fn drive or something this cannot be worth the time or page count.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Yeah it would suck to be young, rich, famous with supercars in your driveway and super models in your bed. That would suck. Way better to be 19 and drive a Golf. You, nor anyone else on this thread have any idea what they would do or would have done or acted like had they been in his shoes. To sit here with your normal, mundane life and try to assign value judgment to a kid in his position is absolutely ludicrous. But yeah, lets all have a serious, concerned discussion about this boy. It's all very concerning. You guys are ridiculous and GunKata is big gay soccermom.

I personally think Bieber's 'music' is garbage, that he seems no different than any other manufactured teen pop sensation that has come before him and yes he seems like an arrogant little prick. But so what?

~McQueen out.

Led Zeppelin trashed hotel rooms, did mountains of cocaine and crammed large fish up groupies' vaginas. Does that make them any less badass? No, it doesn't. I swear, you are all a bunch of women.

:word:

We actually agree on something sort of music related :lol:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yeah it would suck to be young, rich, famous with supercars in your driveway and super models in your bed. That would suck. Way better to be 19 and drive a Golf. You, nor anyone else on this thread have any idea what they would do or would have done or acted like had they been in his shoes. To sit here with your normal, mundane life and try to assign value judgment to a kid in his position is absolutely ludicrous. But yeah, lets all have a serious, concerned discussion about this boy. It's all very concerning. You guys are ridiculous and GunKata is big gay soccermom.

I personally think Bieber's 'music' is garbage, that he seems no different than any other manufactured teen pop sensation that has come before him and yes he seems like an arrogant little prick. But so what?

~McQueen out.

Led Zeppelin trashed hotel rooms, did mountains of cocaine and crammed large fish up groupies' vaginas. Does that make them any less badass? No, it doesn't. I swear, you are all a bunch of women.

Actually.. it would suck to be young, rich and famous.
You get ZERO privacy and you can't do ANYTHING without someone trying to take a picture or interrupting you.
You can't go to school because everyone will be on your ass. you cant have a normal teenage life.
And i'm perfectly happy with my golf. I dont want to end up like every other 19 year old kid in glendale that drives an m3, c63, sti, evo, cayman or any other ridiculously overpriced car.

Look at Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Both are young(just turned 20), rich and famous.
One drives an sti the other drives an evo.. and those are their main cars. they do have a supercar and some other car they can daily, but they drive those two the most. they are both avid WRC enthusiasts and dont get drunk, high and dont go street racing.

There is a fine line between stupidity and living life.. and Bieber doesnt know where to draw the line.
NOTHING is stopping him from driving out to a track and tearing his car up at the track.
but no, he endangers himself along with many others around him.

there are tons of drunk drivers all the time, yea, but they are not street racing in a lambo.. or any car at that. most of the time they are trying to get home safely, but they themselves dont know they are drunk up the ass and cant drive safely.

he can live a teenage life, sure, but he can also have a bit of common sense about it.

JhnR

Banned
Hahahah you guys are faaannnyyy.....the troll status is real.

Who cares mang? JB doesn't pay your bills, ladies stop fighting for him.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

LOLOLOL

WAP

Go Kart Champion
He's not doing what every kid that ages wished he could do.

I don't wanna be driving drunk and high in a Lambo.. let alone be street racing. I also don't piss in mop buckets, spit on people and egg my neighbor's house... nor do i drive 50+mph in my neighborhood... and im 19 years old.

I can also guarantee you that none of my friends want to do any of this either.

:clap:

Actually.. it would suck to be young, rich and famous.
You get ZERO privacy and you can't do ANYTHING without someone trying to take a picture or interrupting you.
You can't go to school because everyone will be on your ass. you cant have a normal teenage life.
And i'm perfectly happy with my golf. I dont want to end up like every other 19 year old kid in glendale that drives an m3, c63, sti, evo, cayman or any other ridiculously overpriced car.

Look at Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Both are young(just turned 20), rich and famous.
One drives an sti the other drives an evo.. and those are their main cars. they do have a supercar and some other car they can daily, but they drive those two the most. they are both avid WRC enthusiasts and dont get drunk, high and dont go street racing.

There is a fine line between stupidity and living life.. and Bieber doesnt know where to draw the line.
NOTHING is stopping him from driving out to a track and tearing his car up at the track.
but no, he endangers himself along with many others around him.

there are tons of drunk drivers all the time, yea, but they are not street racing in a lambo.. or any car at that. most of the time they are trying to get home safely, but they themselves dont know they are drunk up the ass and cant drive safely.

he can live a teenage life, sure, but he can also have a bit of common sense about it.

:clap:

:lol:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
its expected for JB to be released from prison with a $2,500 fee, which is obviously nothing for him. if only ferrari and lambo didn't put auto's on their cars yet and still stick to manual only, he likely can't even drive one anyway as they typically have heavy clutches, thus less risk of totaling nice cars. heck he should be forced to drive a corolla for few years ahead