GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
throwing eggs? LOL.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
he better learn how not to destroy his shit, he should drive a geo metro 3 banger since he doesn't even deserve to drive a civic, fucking d-bag. also when he visited my home country he insulted the girls, i will never forget about that fuck who using drugs like crazy, and just says oh baby.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Who?

Cares.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i would love to throw a dozen eggs at each of his cars. . . . .

but once he gets a car like a geo metro then yes, which what he should be driving since he has the inability to not destroy a car. how hard to destroy a damn car in america, he should drive in east europe/middle east then totals his car by the time his first monthly payment is due or a week within owner ship

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What's wrong with the bieb? He seems to be doing better than most of us.

How so? Because he is rich and famous? I do not equate "better" with money and fame, but rather happiness. In that regard, no way he is doing better than I.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
You are also doing better than most of us chachki.

All I know about the guy is he seems to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and he does have some actual talent despite the crap he puts out on the radio. That sounds like a guy who is doing alright to me.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mini vanilla ice lol it said 8 of his friends are there at his house. his posse most likely lol

McQueen77

Banned
"Justin Bieber: Bad Egg?" Marginally talented child gets mountains of money, fame and attention heaped on him, gets hugely successful, can have whatever he wants and he turns out to be a bad egg?

Weird

McQueen77

Banned
i certainly do not.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
UPDATE:
1. 1 of justinas friends got busted with cocaine
2. they found stuff that appears to be linked to the vandalism (lol eggs?)
3. its an on going investigation until evidence is processed