GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE:
1. 1 of justinas friends got busted with cocaine
2. they found stuff that appears to be linked to the vandalism (lol eggs?)
3. its an on going investigation until evidence is processed

Whew! Thanks, I've been on the edge of my seat awaiting updates. I should have called in sick today so I can stay home and track updates :p

Jaber

Modero
UPDATE:
1. 1 of justinas friends got busted with cocaine
2. they found stuff that appears to be linked to the vandalism (lol eggs?)
3. its an on going investigation until evidence is processed

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm off to lunch. Pizza is sounding good.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fine people, this should change the subject quickly

goddamn.

I'm off to lunch. Pizza is sounding good.

goddamn.

You guys get that famous that young and see how you turn out.

goddamn.

Eh, if I was that young, I'd be eating pizza while banging sluts and what not, and just keeping to myself, F the weird hanger-on's, etc, but I'd be chillin' on stacks of dough.. pizza dough... eating pizza... chillin'..

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You are also doing better than most of us chachki.

All I know about the guy is he seems to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and he does have some actual talent despite the crap he puts out on the radio. That sounds like a guy who is doing alright to me.

You are doing just as well as I am, if not better.

THe Biebs is talented, no doubt. He is an idiot, but only because he is young, immature, good looking and has tons of money. It happens to most young ones with fame/money.

Sad, really.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat dough doe.

lol^ yep.

You are doing just as well as I am, if not better.

THe Biebs is talented, no doubt. He is an idiot, but only because he is young, immature, good looking and has tons of money. It happens to most young ones with fame/money.

Sad, really.

agreed 100%

and "doing ok" financially means nothing about the rest of your life/mental stability, etc, etc..

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
They are saying the damage from the eggs that hit the side of his neighbors home is estimated at 20k.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They are saying the damage from the eggs that hit the side of his neighbors home is estimated at 20k.

Yep if you live next to justin bieber you arent gonna be rockin cheap siding...story says imported Venetian plaster that has to be completely redone. Additionally they used 11 cops cause there was 8 people in the house for those who were saying a waste of tax dollars . The helictoper getting news footage and the press conference though..thats another overkill story. A felony is a felony, regardless if it was with just eggs...the damage was done.