GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ps4 or xbox

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
just a curious question to who has what and what games they play...i personally have both and play a variety of different games...always looking for new people to play with

gtchris1

Ready to race!
Xbox one fifa 16,call of duty and the best game ive played grand theft auto.
I used to have ps4 too but no point having both so sold that but really miss the uncharted series.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Xbox one fifa 16,call of duty and the best game ive played grand theft auto.
I used to have ps4 too but no point having both so sold that but really miss the uncharted series.

i was actually gonna pick up uncharted 4 today after work...i like having both for the fact of console exclusive games....i play basically call of duty on xbox but my ps4 is mostly everything else

gtchris1

Ready to race!
I was thinking about buying another ps4 just for uncharted 4,it looks ace but cant really justify buying another just for one game.
Ill prob end up lending my mates lol.
I prefer online gaming on xbox but to be honest its really only the exclusive games thats the difference.
Dont really get much chance now with 2 kids running about and when i do get chance the missus moans lol.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
I was thinking about buying another ps4 just for uncharted 4,it looks ace but cant really justify buying another just for one game.
Ill prob end up lending my mates lol.
I prefer online gaming on xbox but to be honest its really only the exclusive games thats the difference.
Dont really get much chance now with 2 kids running about and when i do get chance the missus moans lol.

lol yeah thats rough...but its life...basically thats all my xbox is for is online or the occasional rockband time lol

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Xbox one here been playing fall out 4 and farcry primal and NHL16.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Xbox one playing Doom, having fun with all those gory kills. Brings back memories of the early days

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
PS4. The Division currently and mostly all FPS except COD. Infinity Ward and Treyarch lost their ways after MW2 and BOPS 2 IMO.

gundamg14

Ready to race!
how is doom i was thinking about buying it but wasnt sure if it was worth it

It's fun very fast pace no hiding and health recovery it's all in shoot first pickup items after. I've really enjoyed it so far.

infamous1

I'd wait for the new PS4.5 that's going to be released later this year. The PS4 has outsold the XBONE this year and so you should also see a lot of players on multiplayer games such as Battlefield or CoD (if you're into that).

BTW, my PSN name is stebey.

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Always used to have an Xbox, but switched over to Playstation when the PS4 came out. I really like it. It's hard to find time for video games lately but when I can I usually am playing The Witcher 3 or Rainbow Six Siege. I am determined to finish Witcher but it is sooooooo long.

Other games I own and have either completed or lost interest in are Rise of the Tomb Raider, GTA 5, Dragon Age Inquisition, Need For Speed Rivals, Fallout 4, Metro Last Light (Redux), Battlefield 4.

Maybe this winter I will have more time and pick up the new Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
#PCMasterRace