GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Racing Threads

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Seeing that there's an increase in racing threads, would it be possible to put a sub forum within the offtopics section ? This could reduce the ranting and flaming by those who are against street racing.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
LMAO!!!!!

sorry bro...but that wont stop any of the flaming or rants or name calling...if anything it would make it worse

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek you again... close the whole damn forum...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
davesee said:
yeah, i unfortunately think nothing will stop all that crap. oh well...

The vote on Street Racing Threads went 54 to 30 last time I checked, so there's no reason to hide them into some nook. However 35% ain't peanuts fellas and I don't think Scotaku, Scuder and those that share there oppinion should be kept from voicing it. I just think if you are consciously willing to post a "kill" thread on this site, be prepared for 64.29% props, and 35.71% haterism. I mean the people have spoken, check the numbers and decide if you can handle that amount of criticism, and don't complain when it comes rolling in.

:headbang:

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Actually, I DO think it will help stop all the bitching. For those of us that don't like to hear it, we don't have to go in there. Plain and simple. Tidys up the general forum a bit.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
The vote on Street Racing Threads went 54 to 30 last time I checked, so there's no reason to hide them into some nook. However 35% ain't peanuts fellas and I don't think Scotaku, Scuder and those that share there oppinion should be kept from voicing it. I just think if you are consciously willing to post a "kill" thread on this site, be prepared for 64.29% props, and 35.71% haterism. I mean the people have spoken, check the numbers and decide if you can handle that amount of criticism, and don't complain when it comes rolling in.

well said sir :clap:

yea...but the problem is....the people that are againest it...are very vocal about it...i think thats the main problem

davesee

FIA GT Champion
but those people who dont like them and criticize can read the thread title, and yet that doesnt stop them from coming in... i really dont think anything will.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:

I agree. but it will force the mods become babysiters in a way to stop any possible personal attacks... when a thread turing into a big fight its no fun for anyone...

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Can we have a B.S. section instead?
Cause at times there are some horrendous threads that flash B.S. all the way.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Wild Hare said:
Can we have a B.S. section instead?
Cause at times there are some horrendous threads that flash B.S. all the way.
^^^ personal attack^^^personal attack^^^^

close the thread...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
^^^ personal attack^^^personal attack^^^^

close the thread...

LOL, thanks for the heads up VIVID, I'll shutdown the servers and re-launch the app with the enhanced layer of security so we can all feel secure when logging into our systems data-port.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
LOL, thanks for the heads up VIVID, I'll shutdown the servers and re-launch the app with the enhanced layer of security so we can all feel secure when logging into our systems data-port.

WTF!?!?!?! :iono:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I would this could get close to a system failure