GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio station favourites

Chriz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Am I missing something or when storing radio station favourites why can't you use the space below your first set favourites. Just seems silly that there's a huge space below and the rest of your favourites go across and onto the next screen?

p.eTSI

Passed Driver's Ed
Thought exactly the same thing.

Either the first scrollable line has to get filled up first (its not clear what the max number is) or they haven't thought about it and need to address it via Software Update. Is there even a mechanism to make such a request?

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
The single row of radio station favourites is VW’s standard format and it was like that on previous generation MIB screens in the mk7 and mk7.5 Golf too. It’s like it in my 2020 Polo GTI+ as well and was the same in my previous 2016 Polo GTI.

Having more than one row of radio favourites on a single screen isn’t something I’ve ever thought about. The standard format doesn’t bother me - when I listen to the radio, it’s mainly limited to 2-3 different favourites and I’ve got them all on one screen (I dare say most owners will have their most listened to favourites on one screen too), so I have limited need to scroll to the next screen(s).

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
The first row, which can have a maximum of 36 favorite stations, is for radio and iradio stations.
The second row is for the media favorites.

Attachments

• BE345BFA-FD4B-4E0D-A99C-6B6D7DC2760A.jpeg
    BE345BFA-FD4B-4E0D-A99C-6B6D7DC2760A.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 0D5F1BD0-9BBA-4EBF-8382-23A0B4FF0AC3.jpeg
    0D5F1BD0-9BBA-4EBF-8382-23A0B4FF0AC3.jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: