GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

***READ: NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS***

Lucidity

Marx
i agree.

If we were allowed one political thread. all banter/propaganda and discussion can be put in that single thread. Nobody would need to make new threads, because a there is a place for such discussion.

I really don't see the harm in discussing issues plaguing American and the rest of the world.
Nope, it's more important to have an illegal street racing section.

VOLKSWAGEN

like 95% of what I do.
So illegal street racing/NSFW sections are good.

But discussing politics or politicians who effect everyone on this site is out of the question.

Fix this Golfmkv, we are all adults, if we can handle T&A I'm sure we can all get along and talk about something important.

You probably won't respond to this, but either way you need to fix this unneeded rule.

09vdubgti

Banned
So illegal street racing/NSFW sections are good.

But discussing politics or politicians who effect everyone on this site is out of the question.

Fix this Golfmkv, we are all adults, if we can handle T&A I'm sure we can all get along and talk about something important.

You probably won't respond to this, but either way you need to fix this unneeded rule.
this.

Also I find it unfair that our sister site (golfmk6) has an 11 page political thread, and we can't.