GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Road Trip... Again!

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Home!

3,610 miles later, and the MPS4'S installed just before last year's trip are now down to the wear bars. MrsDutch took 59,000 pictures and posted two of them. Work in progress, that one.

Do you want me to bombard your forum friends with birds?! Well, then. Here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Also, here are some non bird related photos. Boys and their cars. [emoji2356] (Sorry in advance but apparently I’m not important enough on the forum to add more than one photo per post so there will be a few separate posts!)

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Home!

3,610 miles later, and the MPS4'S installed just before last year's trip are now down to the wear bars. MrsDutch took 59,000 pictures and posted two of them. Work in progress, that one.
Well at least you've got that new turbo to keep you warm. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed

The guys met two Canadian couples so of course they needed a photo together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Sadly, the shiny green one was never seen again once we started hammering corners...

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Sadly, the shiny green one was never seen again once we started hammering corners...

Yeah once the Harley pace bikes cleared the TSI was a distant memory.

Looking back at pictures a red GLI was there too that we never crossed paths with

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
In his defense, it wasn't his car. Sure was purty though, that great falls green.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Ok, the video should be done uploading soon so here's the deal.

It's long.

My dashcam records in ten-minute clips and they had to be combined, and I'm not a professional editor. If you're dumb enough to watch the entire thing most of what you'll see is us stuck behind slow vehicles with MrsDutch and myself bullshitting back and forth. I believe there are multiple mentions of having to pee. I did cut some spots where we stopped for extended periods but not all, I haven't gone through the whole thing myself. Pretty sure not all language is family friendly.

We drove on some amazing roads before hitting the dragon but this video is crazy long as it is. AtlantaDad lead MrsDutch and I through the mountains of Georgia several times which are amazing.

For the dragon runs Gti jake led the way, followed by myself, then AtlantaDad, and a Canadian couple in a golf who showed up took up the rear. The Canadians split shortly before the end of the first run (they were either really slow or got lost). Jake's car sounds phenomenal, unfortunately the dashcam doesn't do it justice. My car sounds like AtlantaDad's minus the DSG toots so use your imagination.

We followed all posted speed limits, of course. Because Responsible RaceCar. Harley's are slow. I'm in 2nd for pretty much all of this.

Or something. If the video isn't embedded properly and you know why let me know the fix, otherwise the direct link is below.

https://youtu.be/LzyjiyJnTQ0