GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ROLLER GRILL CHAT: YOU WANT BIG ONE HUHH?

WHO IS TRICYCLEOFDEATH

• Boosted

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Jay something

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Nancy Pelosi undercover

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • post pic of shoe on head with handwritten note with todays date or ban

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Ban him either way

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the results are in!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Jay never did refute my evidence that it was just him being bored...

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So TOD/Magic guy was banned, but that is not really going to change anything. This is just the world we live in now. We are so divided politically nowadays that anything posted on social media, weather it be Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or just comments sections on any type of website regardless of the topic. It's going to devolve into a political shit show. It doesn't matter how far removed the original topic is from politics there is always some asshole that brings politics into it and the whole thing just goes to shit.
The OT section back in the M6 days used to be really fun. Everyone got along and politics was never discussed, sadly those days are long gone.
I meant to post this in the voting thread on weather politics should be allowed but it was closed by the time I had the chance.
I'm sure after posting this comment though, this thread will turn into a political shit show as well.
End rant/

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fuk the police!

zrickety

The Fixer

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
So TOD/Magic guy was banned, but that is not really going to change anything. This is just the world we live in now. We are so divided politically nowadays that anything posted on social media, weather it be Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or just comments sections on any type of website regardless of the topic. It's going to devolve into a political shit show. It doesn't matter how far removed the original topic is from politics there is always some asshole that brings politics into it and the whole thing just goes to shit.
The OT section back in the M6 days used to be really fun. Everyone got along and politics was never discussed, sadly those days are long gone.
I meant to post this in the voting thread on weather politics should be allowed but it was closed by the time I had the chance.
I'm sure after posting this comment though, this thread will turn into a political shit show as well.
End rant/
Seems like when I was a kid, the adults avoided talking about this stuff bc they knew it was just gonna piss people off.

zrickety

The Fixer
Seems like when I was a kid, the adults avoided talking about this stuff bc they knew it was just gonna piss people off.
And not talking about it is exactly how we got the shit show the world is in now.
Sometimes it needs to be addressed, that's what they did in the pubs of 1776.

zrickety

The Fixer
If you want a grill, get the Big Green Egg, or some other ceramic smoker grill. It's awesome. Nothing to rust, easy to run, flavors off the scale.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
if you dont clap your tongs twice before flipping your SASS-ages you're doin it wrong bud