GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saw one of these today...

C4L

Banned

Last edited:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Sweet! I've been parking next to a Tesla at work lately, haven't seen a Fisker yet though.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I've seen a Fisker driving around in Rochester, MI area....one of my friend is working on the battery system for its supplier...

C4L

Banned
I've seen a Fisker driving around in Rochester, MI area....one of my friend is working on the battery system for its supplier...

I'm sure its the same one. This one I saw on 275 Southbound from about 10-mile in Novi to 7-mile in Livonia. He got off the highway at 7-mile and headed to A123 Systems. (I followed him :))

VERY cool looking car.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i recognize the make and model but i dont know much about it, i guess thats why its so exotic.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I'm sure its the same one. This one I saw on 275 Southbound from about 10-mile in Novi to 7-mile in Livonia. He got off the highway at 7-mile and headed to A123 Systems. (I followed him :))

VERY cool looking car.

According to my friend(who works for A123), there are probably 5 of these at various supplier in MI.....

Cool car to be sure, basically the concept is the same as Volt but on steroid....