GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

School's Out (School Girl material inside)

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
So yesterday I had a shoot scheduled with a girl near me. It was supposed to be a sexy Girl-in-Hoodie shoot. I've never worked with her before, but I did happen to realize that she lived only about 5 miles from one of my favorite Abandoned places in NC. This is an old school, comprised of about 4 buildings, out in the middle of nowhere, NC. So, I asked her if she would be comfortable shooting there instead, and she was excited about it. We decided to do a Sexy Schoolgirl shoot at the abandoned school.

Well, we were there for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and had taken over 600 pictures, when the Police arrived, lol. First it was two officers, a younger guy and older female. They asked us what we were doing and blablabla. We explained that we weren't vandalizing anything at all, and we didn't see any "No Trespassing" signs (doors were all open). The younger male officer said that normally he'd just tell us to leave and not come back, but the Police chief heard about us, and he wanted to come down and make a big deal out of it.

Well, the chief gets there and he's acting real tough and I can tell he wants to charge us, but I explained everything again, and that we weren't vandalizing, and there were no signs blablabla. He double checked, and saw that we were correct, so he let us go with a verbal warning. Once he left the two other cops lightened up a lot and started joking with us, talking about how they'd stay and just watch us.

Anyways, here are the first few pictures from the shoot. I'll be uploading more of them as I get them edited.

I forgot on a few of the shots (Ones on the chair in the hallway), that my ISO was up crazy high (around 1000) so there are some grain in those, but oh well. Also, all shots were shot with Manual Focus.... which I am getting tired of.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
where are the ones were shes naked?