GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Share your best office prank....

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
I'll start. Co-worker had the nerve to go on vacation for a week so we filled his cubi with balloons.....

20200812_144532.jpg

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Two story employee parking garage, on the bottom level there was a small storage room with a roll up door. It was never really used, they just parked a street sweeper next to it most of the time. I'm not sure what this guy did, but they put his car on gojak dollies and rolled it into the storage room and shut the door. It was a turbo MKIV Supra :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

averyislost

Go Kart Champion

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Plug wireless keyboard dongle into back of co-worker's PC and randomly hit buttons and lock their PC from 20' away. Currently on week three...

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
IT life. There's always the post it on the underside of the mouse.

LOL I work in IT as well, so I approve of this message. Thankfully I'm not in the department having to answer the "My PC is frozen, I can't click on any icons" ticket

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
LOL I work in IT as well, so I approve of this message. Thankfully I'm not in the department having to answer the "My PC is frozen, I can't click on any icons" ticket
Likewise. Back when I used to diagnose office issues, I would sometimes switch keys on the keyboard while I was waiting for the system to boot up. Always made a "My computer isn't working!" Issue more enjoyable. Try turning it on Linda.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not a prank but since we're talking about messing with electronics.

During A levels (highschool), we were allowed to use calculators, but they couldn't have any saved formulas or information, so as we were walking in, professor was there hitting reset button on reach one. We knew he was going to do this. So beforehand, we opened up the calculators and put a piece of paper between the contacts on that button. Hitting reset did nothing, all info was saved and I still barely passed 😂

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
In my early 20's I worked at a shop. On April 1st, I had to do a brake job on the boss's car. Long story short, I wired his brake horn to his brake light power wire. Easy to remove within seconds. Everyone had a good laugh about it.

When I got off for the day, my car was on 4 wood logs with my wheels missing. Bastard 🤣

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Lady I sat next to was kind of crazy. On Fridays she had a bunch of back-to-back meetings to gather updates for data entry.

We hid a white noise machine behind her filing cabinet up against the wall, and put it on the ocean breeze or some shit with seagulls in the background. She comes back from the first meeting: "Do you guys hear that? There are f'ing birds in here!" We played dumb--maybe a bird got into the building, who knows, we don't hear anything. She starts asking all the surrounding people if they can hear anything--but everybody was in on it and just passed it off 🤣

So we continue turning it on an off in between meetings. If it was on, we denied hearing anything. If it was turned off we'd say something like "I think you're right, I just heard a bird". She got increasingly vulgar and belligerent over "these f'ing birds"

Finally, around lunch, she found someone who wasn't in on it and me and the guy next to me burst out laughing. She then threatened to kick my ass 🤣

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Years ago before everyone got offended by literally everything, when someone would walk away from their pc without locking it... we would make the background a photo of David Hasselhoff with his shirt off.

Later when I became the systems admin we would take away their pc rights to change the background afterwards. Good fun would be had

1601585844845.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Years ago before everyone got offended by literally everything, when someone would walk away from their pc without locking it... we would make the background a photo of David Hasselhoff with his shirt off.

Later when I became the systems admin we would take away their pc rights to change the background afterwards. Good fun would be had

View attachment 187605

Known as “hoffing” in my office. My go to is the naked puppy shot.
1602127461755.jpeg

My claim to fame was hoffing a coworker while he was still in his cube!

I was working for a company that made parts for Subarus in the late 00s. The other office rat was a straight hunt and peck typist, and he kept leaving my desk in a mess. We had but one computer to share.

One day I switched a bunch of keys on my keyboard and went to lunch. He was yelling and slamming my keyboard. I smiled.

A week later I come in from lunch and he’s hanging on the couch. I log in and start typing up invoices and orders. He’s over there giggling. Me: what are you giggling about?
Him: haha. You haven’t even noticed yet!!!
Me: huh?
Him: hahahaha I moved your keys around, and you are just typing away Haha
Me: oh look at that, you switched some keys.
Him: how'd you not notice?
Me: I know how to type, I don’t look at the keyboard.