GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Please feel free to use this thread for any site related questions, issues and/or requests.

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Can a "like" button be added next to quote and quick reply so instead of quoting the post you can click "like"

Thoughts?

MonkeyMD

Go Kart Champion
Open a post. Don't get a chance to read it til later.

Go to respond with a 10 page well researched, extremely insightful, hard to recreate post.
Click submit.

Then get this.

Try to click back to repost, even tried going offline.
The whole thing is gone.
So frustrating

Sj4g63

I can’t remember my password and the password request doesn’t seem to working. Can an admin send a reset to my email? Thanks

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
More user titles! ...That are reached with post count, time being on the forum; and some custom titles too =D I noticed people with 6000 posts and 200 posts are both senior members. Just a thought =D

MeltedSolid

Go Kart Champion
I wish embedded youtube videos could be made fullscreen, no idea why it would be disabled on these forums.

MonkeyMD

Go Kart Champion
I wish embedded youtube videos could be made fullscreen, no idea why it would be disabled on these forums.
You can. Found it once. Don't remember how.
Thought it was <fullscreen> after the code, but that didn't work.
Will have to dig

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Why does it appear that I can no longer embed YouTube videos?

This is how I've done it in the past.
PHP:
[u2b]_9ZtPRF3bJY[/u2b]

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Another issue I've been having recently...

When trying to Quote a post, I get a blank message field without the quoted post.