GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skyward Sword Remaster

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Anyone else picking this up? I am a huge fan of Zelda and I am looking forward to playing through this game again without swinging my arm around like I’m crazy. I loved the transition to open world with Breath of the Wild, but I am still a huge fan of the classic Zelda formula.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Just give me BOTW2 or give me death. And please, please replace the stupid system of “better weapons that break fast” with a leveling structure or something similar. Maybe make the weapons break more slowly, and give the option to repair themv?? I hate how easily everything breaks. I’m a lifetime Zelda fan too but BOTW was too easy the way they set it up. On my 3rd play through I got all shrines in under 20 hours of gameplay, which is just not challenging enough for me.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I hated the weapons sooooo much….not enough to ruin the game for me but it was agitating…and don’t get me started on the Master Sword recharging. That trailer from E3 for the new one was a great teaser. Think we may get the chance to play as Zelda in the next one?

torga

Autocross Champion
Weapons were a big annoyance in BotW. As well as rain only coming when I just wanna fuckin CLIMB something. But I loved every minute of it -- cannot wait for BotW2. To answer OP's question, I will likely not get the Skyward Sword remake. The only other Switch game on my radar is the maybe the open-world Pokemon game coming next year. Gotta wait and see some polished gameplay first.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
My Switch mainly exists solely to play Nintendo games, so my next pick up for it will be the new 2D Metroid. It looks pretty fun and I really enjoy the "Metroidvania" style of gameplay

torga

Autocross Champion
Same here -- I've got Steam for anything else I wanna play. I connect more with Nintendo exclusives than any other console.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
A lot of it for me is nostalgia. I grew up on the NES. That and the fact that Nintendo games are almost always worth it.