GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So, do you cover your mouth when you yawn?

So, do you cover your mouth when you yawn?

• Never

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Always whether in public or private (i.e. with family) or by yourself

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Always in public

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Always in public and private (i.e. with family)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Depends on the situation (explain below)

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Well, i saw a woman the other day wearing a cardinal colored Trojan jacket yawning while on public transit, and didn't cover her mouth. Got me thinking, usually whenever i yawn in public, i'll cover my mouth. So, do you cover your mouth when you yawn?

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Depends how actually tired i am, if i'm sat at the pc typing and i yawn, i'm not going to stop the knowledge bomb i'm dropping to cover my mouth :lol:

If i'm in class, i cover
If i'm with girls i cover
if i'm in busy public places i cover...

if not i don't care :lol:

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Hell yea i do, i cant stand when people dont cover their mouth when they yawn. It really grinds my gears when they dont while they cough or sneeze as well.

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
no... why, whats the big deal? nothing is coming out. definately not like a sneeze or cough that could spray shit on other people

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Always.. Dad told me when I was a kid that if I dont cover my mouth a demon will go into me :p

julito04

I plead the fif.
This is a huge pet peeve of mine, along with people that chew with their mouths open.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i cover it in public. in private if no one's close to my face, it's nice to stretch out and let out a huge yawn

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
i do most of the time around people, except if im with my girls, then i don't give a shit.

anyone else here cry when they yawn? i tear A LOT, and it sucks when im in boring classes cause in several occasions i've had a professor tell me i'm excused from class because i look upset.

chonface

does not have pink eye
if people are really bothered by me yawning in public w/o covering they can blow me...really so much bullshit in the world ..if thats gets their panties in a twist eff em

J-DUB

got splashback?
Just yawned at my desk and

Nope didnt cover, I am alone in the warehouse so who gives a rats a**

Now if it was at dinner then Yes, i would cover. :thumbsup: