GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So who's gonna win the US Open? Tiger or Rocco?

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
am i the only one or did anyone else just watch the US Open? seriously, Tiger is a freaking animal to pull off a finish like that, especially with a bad knee. Im guessing Tiger is gonna win it in the playoff tomorrow, but im rooting for the underdog.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
hard to say mr.invicible really didn't play well today and you can tell his knee is hurting him.

but it is tiger so who knows. if rocco goes out and plays the game he's been playing all weekend, not being aggressive except when needed he should do fairly well. guess we'll find out tomorrow on 18

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Got to go for Tiger heads up.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
I never root against tiger...but I've always been a fan of rocco. glad that he kept it together today...tomorrow is gonna be one awesome day of golf :thumbsup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
well you could say that with the knee...tiger was on his game big time. he did miss a LOT of putts early on saturday and sunday, but so did rocco...so here they are.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
tiger.......he's the best ever period

greypsoh

Ready to race!
I think Tiger is going to get it. His performance today was amazing considering his bum knee.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I really do think Tiger plays on the knee thing a little bit, and he seems to over-dramatize a little, but he's done that for years.

With that said, the guy dominates his sport more than probably anyone else in the history of sport.

I predict Tiger 69, Rocco 75.

greypsoh

Ready to race!
The funniest part was the amazement in Rocco's eyes when Tiger sunk that put. I think you could even see him saying "he won't make that put." He looked pissed after it was over.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
What an ending...you could see Rocco looking at the screen at Tigers put. And when the put went in, Rocco turned away and said "unbelievable". Just imagine, if it wasn't for that, Rocco would have grabbed a major. Instead he's probably going to have to finish second to Tiger.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
The funniest part was the amazement in Rocco's eyes when Tiger sunk that put. I think you could even see him saying "he won't make that put." He looked pissed after it was over.

i couldn't disagree with you more...rocco knew he WOULD make that putt. he was just amazed as everyone else was with the way he did.

in golf, you can never wish or think your opponent is going to miss a putt or miss a fairway, etc...because when you start doing that is when you get screwed.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Go Rocco! I've always rooted for Tiger, but after his remarks about hockey, he should lose. No one watches golf either, Tiger. They watch HIM!