T

Attachments

• IMG_20220529.jpg
    IMG_20220529.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
This function is used in the workshop to update the infotainment software via usb by memory stick which contains the update downloaded from VW server.

HusseinBashir

Hi Massimo 2323,

do you know how the seat ventilation option work on this screen ? What I want to achieve is for the seat ventilation to work automatically each time I enter the car without me switching it on manually each time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 112

HusseinBashir

Thank you however I am not sure how to change the setting. Do you have screenshot ? Can I change the temperature as to when the seat ventilation will switch on automatically?

tos

Go Kart Newbie
It is from adaptation of air conditioner. It is from my car backup, no screenshot.
I think, if you choose lower degrees of temp, cooling fans starts earlier automatically...

Now if the seat temp is more than 32 degrees, it starts cooling fans.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Thank you however I am not sure how to change the setting. Do you have screenshot ? Can I change the temperature as to when the seat ventilation will switch on automatically?
@tos. Is describing a process that is undertaken through software coding, by either using OBDeleven or VCDS, the setting cannot be changed directly through the infotainment.

Reactions: tos