GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some bish drove my car without my permission, kinda.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
So as many of you know, I'm in china right now. Before I left, I told my relatives (kinda, stepmom's cousins) that they (they are 20 year old russian twins) could drive my car AROUND THE BLOCK ever other week, to make sure the battery didnt die, etc...

Fast foreward to last week (about 2 weeks since I had left), and I get a skype call from my brother and sister, saying that they saw her flying up our driveway in my car. My immediate reaction was "Oh, well she was probably just taking it out for that once-every-other-week drive like I wanted her to." Oh how naive I was.

Later on in the day, I got to thinking. I :wub: my GTI, and dont want anything to happen to it. I got scared. Nervous. Paranoid even.

Then I remembered the GPS my dad installed in my car, to make sure I didnt go too fast. (some of you old time golfmkv guys may remember this) Of course I was able to break into the log in, by figuring out the username and password, etc... I watched the historical playback in horror.

They were also supposed to watch our house, as our entire family was away.

Here are the notes I took (just skim unless you have time):

June 28th: Picked up mail.... steep driveway... OH CRAP SCRAPING

June 29th: Went to grandma's... and went to go get mail again... SCRAPES :(

June 30th and july 1st: Goes on freeway headed north (I-5) Hit 87 mph. Go to their house. Return to our home. Hit 61mph down *our home street* (speed limit about 25 or so) on a cold engine. Go back to their house at noon. Leaves at 1. 63mph on *our home street* on the way back.

July 2nd: they are on the freeway again, and go to school. After school, go to grandma's house. For some reason they drive in circles... Looks like doing loops around a neighborhood? I dont even know, doesnt matter. They seem to have taken 2 "short cuts" through parking lots. I worry about scrapes. The driveways are steep on those.

Basically, they have been driving my car EVERY day.

Did not drive on the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

6th: got mail... sccccccccccccrrrrraaaaaaappppppeeeee

7th: Hit 88mph on the way home from school. OH MY GOD THE SCHOOL DEFINITELY HAS SPEEDBUMPS :cry:

8th: nothing

9th: Go to school. Hit 56 on *our home street* on way back... Then go get mail... oh my god the scrapes.

Nothing on 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th.

14th: Go to school, hit 85 on the way there. hit 86 for a while on the way back. Hit 58 on *our home street*.

(I looked online on the 15th)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This made me rage. They weren't supposed to be driving my car like this. I haven't even hit the speeds they were going on a daily basis. They were clearly abusing my car. (yes, thats right, I dont go more than 75 on the freeway)

So i immediately called up my stepmom via skype, who was in europe at the time, and told her everything in an attempt to stop this madness. I then sent her the notes shown above, but with street names, etc... Anyway, she was pissed.

She emails my stepmom back, and without copying and pasting the entire message, she kept talking about how she wasn't used to the "power" my car had, so she drove faster than usual. I'm stock as far as engine mods. She then said she wouldn't have driven my car if she hadn't broken the mirror on her sonata as she was backing out of the garage... :rolleyes:

How does somebody go faster in a GTI, which has been lowered considerably, has a rougher ride, and is physically smaller than their sonata? When you drive my car compared to hers (in a straight line) it feels like you are going mach 3 on the freeway.

I'm not happy.

She sent me an email about how she was sorry, and knows how much my car means to me, blah blah blah. Shes only sorry she got caught.

She also said that she would wash and "polish" my car before I got back so it would be all shiny.

I politely declined. Shes not gonna fuck with my paint.

Anyway, thats my rant. I am getting home august 4th, and then I will inspect what kind of damage she did by myself.

What a headache. :frown:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
That sucks man I really hope there is no damage. If not she better be willing to pay. Good luck. Oh and of course it wouldn't be a golfmkv thread without asking for pics of said 20 year old twins????

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
That sucks man I really hope there is no damage. If not she better be willing to pay. Good luck. Oh and of course it wouldn't be a golfmkv thread without asking for pics of said 20 year old twins????

ahaha, dont have facebook here in china, otherwise I'd post em. (they are super skinny though... and they tried modeling for some time. Idk where those pics are)

She did volunteer to pay for any damages though. It turned out to only be one of the twins.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Damn dude, I'd be furious... Didn't they think you would notice the mileage?

I have no idea what they were thinking. They obviously didnt "not notice" their speed on our street (which has a lot of driveways), etc... They knew what they were doing. Also, their school is kind of far away, so they probably put quite a few miles on it.

Oh, heres the funniest thing.

When I first got this little GPS tracker on my car, I was kind of upset. I quickly got over it after I realized how much leeway my parents gave me after realizing I wasn't a crazy driver. (They thought I would have been since 1) I'm a teenage boy and 2) I love to ride dirtbikes really really fast, one of my other passions.)

So, they told said twins, and the twins always teased me about it, made jokes, etc...

The irony of the whole situation is that the only one who got busted by this GPS was them! Not me! :bellyroll:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
inconsiderate bitch.

how she took care of your car, is what she thinks of you and your belongings.

when you get home, take the sonata down the street w/ the speed bumps and make that crap go air born.

Then break the other rear view mirror.

utekineir

Banned
20 year old Russian twins, skinny, not a blood relation. This could have been handled much better.

Eye for an eye, joyride for a joyride.
:wink: