GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Someone sell me coilovers!!

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Whoa, found this dude named ECStuning... he will gladly ship em to 53066

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
Woah, found a jackass. looking for used ones.

So...........then why are you posting here?? You should post this in the classifieds.......Joe is just fooling with you, but you seem to be the asshat.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

mk6wyatt

Passed Driver's Ed
So...........then why are you posting here?? You should post this in the classifieds.......Joe is just fooling with you, but you seem to be the asshat.
I posted them in both, this thread gets a lot more movement then the wheels and suspension classfields, I can post it wherever I want, thank you very much

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I can post it wherever I want, thank you very much

Eh, this isn't a hippie commune. LOL

Forums have rules for what gets posted where which should not need enforcing but should easily be able to be followed by those looking to participate in a polite society.

Here's the trick, having 1200 people who DON'T have coilovers to sell you see your thread is kinda useless. Anyone that IS selling coilovers would be in the Classifieds so the single post there is all that's needed.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Dude... Can anyone, like, really own a set of coilovers...?

Wow... Makes you think

mk6wyatt

Passed Driver's Ed

Forums have rules for what gets posted where which should not need enforcing but should easily be able to be followed by those looking to participate in a polite society.

Here's the trick, having 1200 people who DON'T have coilovers to sell you see your thread is kinda useless. Anyone that IS selling coilovers would be in the Classifieds so the single post there is all that's needed.
Damn you really getting upset I didn’t post a forum in the right place, even tho this is a free website and account lmao.if you want to be technical, every single post in the general questions thread “should” be in a different place. Whether it is electrical, engine stuff, so I expect u to go to every post and make a clown of yourself like you did this one.

Yes, I could post it in the suspension forum, which I also did. I posted it on both places to get more marketing with the thread.

Some people who know people selling coilovers aren’t going to go to the suspension and wheel thread. Get ur panties out of the bunch they are in.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Get ur panties out of the bunch they are in.

I don't wear panties. I'm a straight up G-string man. Avoid the bunch, enjoy the breeze.

torga

Autocross Champion
Wow, just feel the sexual tension in here! I could cut it with a knife!