GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Soundaktor delete!

Campbell_j_c

I cannot express how happy unplugging the soundaktor tonight made me.

I have been meaning to do it for MONTHS, and it took me less than a minute. Took the car out for a 5 minute ride and the difference is sooo nice. Cabin is quiet, and the Dynaudio sounds better!

DOOOOO ITTTTTTT.

topgunz1

Passed Driver's Ed
It's much better without that fake buzz, for the life of me I cannot fathom why a bunch of engineers would think that was a good idea.

Campbell_j_c

Seriously - couldn't believe the difference. That little thing packs a punch to put out buzz like that. I hated it sounding like a modded civic in the car under heavy acceleration.

Boomers

Ready to race!
I not even sure what purpose this thing serves but all the threads I read mention an hour to remove, how did you do in a minute?

idriveastick

Ready to race!
Open hood. Pull back rubber molding along shroud. Lift shroud. Insert arm into newly formed "slot" between shroud and firewall area on passenger side. Unplug douchebag vibrator's control module. Place shroud back in place. Reapply molding. Close hood.

I jammed the harness under the control module. It's a tight fight (that's what she said) but that's what you want...it hasn't moved.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Warning! Dont Do It, It Will Void Your Warranty!

Only Kidding.:23: