GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

spiker369

on air, don't care
S F L • V W /// -- South East Florida Tuesday night meets

Every first Tuesday of each month at 8pm a few of us mk6 owners meet up at the shopping center on Griffin Road and 148th ave, here's the coordinates.

Anyone is welcome really, doesn't have to be strictly mk6s or even vw for that matter. As long as you're cool and not too obnoxious, you are welcome to come! Spread the word, lets get more activity going on.
So yeah, this can be a thread dedicated to the weekly meet. Hope to see some new faces out there. :w00t:

:) by Kyle Justin Anderson, on Flickr

See you guys there! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

eduardot

Ready to race!
I'll be there. As usual I'll have my laptop and cable to help out anybody that needs vcds changes.

mcomora

Ready to race!
Me

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
I'll be there. As usual I'll have my laptop and cable to help out anybody that needs vcds changes.

maybe ill come next week depending on the work schedule. I need someone to help me code my headlights and taillights

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
Can't go today. Next week I'll go. I have to put the motor in a friend's car.

Sent from your sisters room

Brendon

Ready to race!
I am swamped with work so I have not been around. Hopefully i can make it next week.

spiker369

on air, don't care
So we park there now going forward? We gotta be careful Ivan might get us all restraining orders so we can't get to close lol

Not sure if we should move it there, just incase we get more people coming or something like that. But it was definitely fun.

mcomora

Ready to race!
Not sure if we should move it there, just incase we get more people coming or something like that. But it was definitely fun.

Not sure if Waffle House would be okay with us using their parking lot...

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if Waffle House would be okay with us using their parking lot...

Yeah who knows... We could get shot, and put in the freezer. Cuz that's how Waffle House rolls!

Ill be there next week. I was installing my throttle body spacer and 2nd meth nozzle, so I wasn't Able to make it out tonight. Pain in the butt install..