GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spartan Racers In Here?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Yeah sure did.....really cool team up with the post, WW, USAA and some other vet organizations. Due to COVID, I may be doing another one out near Ft. Campbell...we'll see. I did see several SF folks out recruiting during the race #geniusmove

Yep, any opportunity to recruit on Bragg is a no brainer since it IS the home of SF and where SFAS and the Q-Course is conducted. Things are about to change since a female has passed the Q-Course and is now a GB.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Yep, any opportunity to recruit on Bragg is a no brainer since it IS the home of SF and where SFAS and the Q-Course is conducted. Things are about to change since a female has passed the Q-Course and is now a GB.

I read about that. Eh...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
after giving the one finger salute to last year.....

SPARTAN RACING IS BACK BAYBEE!!!

Charlotte race is live, in person and two weeks away.....who's rolling out?! I'll be in the age group on Saturday if you want to sign up and join in!

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Hello,
I currently hold 2 trifecta medals along with a whole bunch of medals from off races during the year. unfortunately I got into a snowboarding accident which now makes running races impossible for me, as one more blow to the head could be fatal!
I hope you continue to enjoy the races! I sure miss them.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Hello,
I currently hold 2 trifecta medals along with a whole bunch of medals from off races during the year. unfortunately I got into a snowboarding accident which now makes running races impossible for me, as one more blow to the head could be fatal!
Oh man that sucks! I know all about this though, as my wife got a TBI from a car accident so running/roller coasters/skiing/etc are now a no-go for her.

AlbMk7

Hello,
That really sucks man!! Sorry about that.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Charlotte was a USAA honor series race... killer medal and a nice trophy to take home, courtesy of a muddy branch in a creek bed. Next up is an Ohio beast
474AD0F4-F381-4AC0-822A-EEE522A7D1FA.jpeg
266CE3F1-460C-4152-BCAB-A01956061AB0.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Nice little medal they gave you but what's up with the giant battle scar on your leg?
Also a gift from the race. Muddy creek and a log I slipped on... no bueno