GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speed with Guy Martin - Pikes Peak in HD

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I ran across this and while this isn't a bike forum, nor is it a new video, I love motorcycles and found it fascinating. It's a long watch but very interesting. Also, Guy Martin is a madman.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Watching the Pike's Peak vid...Martin memorizing the 167 turns during his prep. This is just one of many reasons** why I couldn't do that- I'd be lucky to remember 10 or 15. Prefer an occasional 1/4 mile run- no turns at all, unless I hit the guardrail.

**Another reason- lack of cajones, or lack of a Death Wish. Which one that is would be a philosophical discussion, for another thread.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Just watched the Isle of Man one. Definitely Bonkers. Speed and Risk are thru the roof- only matched by his skill and guts. Martin is this week's Inspiration.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I don't know what it is about Guy. I love his personality. Here's another quick one. F1 is also ridiculously cool.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I don't know what it is about Guy. I love his personality. Here's another quick one. F1 is also ridiculously cool.

I can see why you dig him. A totally real, uncomplicated dude. He seems mostly unaffected by his accomplishments...he clearly enjoys winning, but he just doesn't get an inflated ego. Hard to find that these days :D