GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Street Racing Tales

Should GolfMkV.com disallow street racing threads?

• Yes

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 54 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
kirk180 said:
But that's HIS warranty and HIS "DL" to worry about. We can't honestly expect to change human nature can we? Good thing this site isn't yours and they have given us the liberty to say what we want. As Wildhare said "Kids will be kids". I probably shouldn't have even posted here again. But man, just let people be themselves. :thumbsup:

Amen!:clap:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
again, there is another meaning behind it, how much do i think i would care about someone elses DL?:biggrin:

There is a lot of websites out there people piss contest, i just don't want to see this forum getting dirty like that. But anyways, YOU GUYS KNOW IT ALL:biggrin:

BTW, the poll speaks for itself

Wild Hare said:
Amen!:clap:

car

Autocross Champion
scuderiavw said:
BTW, the poll speaks for itself

It does, indeed: 65% opposed to banning street-racing talk to 35% in favor of the ban.
In the end, this poll doesn't mean a thing unless the administrators decide to use it as a basis for their decision. I've seen a lot of "but we can't talk about that here, that's racing," comments on various posts, but I haven't seen the admin mention a thing to support (or dispute, for that matter) any sort of a ban.

Scotaku

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Which is why it was started; to allow a democratic demostration of what the community felt should and shouldn't be condoned. It was never about what I did or didn't like regardless of what some narrow-minded interpretations have been. The results aren't going to keep me from encouraging anyone out there to take it to the track where it belongs or from discouraging foolish antics on public roads and streets. I like being the guy some of you want to grow up to be. The rest of you can be my bird dogs and find the cops for me.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
After today's incident, i truely lost a lot of respect to this forums, so low, drinking and driving, maximum intolerance, lack of respect, cursing, calling names....

Now people should see why I was advocating against street racing. Please guys, lets keep it clean, i don't want to see bunch of little kids and/or irresponsible people turning this forum into a madhouse

rpg11288

Passed Driver's Ed
I figure this would be a great time to share my street racing tale....

ok so i was driving up the freeway and a lambo gallardo comes up and wants to race, so we both punch it and we are rolling about 210mph up the highway weaving through traffic, going on the sholder pretty much going all out. And i look out my window and he holds up his pink slips and i was like man that would be a great car to win so i nod and we just keep going for maybe like 10 miles and OUT OF NO WHERE, santa clause flies down in his sleigh and starts driving with us and we both are like holy shit and santa ended up smoking us. We all pull off at a local CVS and are sitting in the parking lot and santa comes up and was like ok guys gimme your slips. so we handed them over and both of us, me and the lambo guy, had to take the bus home. I swear santa must have been running at least 2000 horsepower. Man was he fast. but still a good time

car

Autocross Champion
rpg11288 said:
I figure this would be a great time to share my street racing tale....

ok so i was driving up the freeway and a lambo gallardo comes up and wants to race, so we both punch it and we are rolling about 210mph up the highway weaving through traffic, going on the sholder pretty much going all out. And i look out my window and he holds up his pink slips and i was like man that would be a great car to win so i nod and we just keep going for maybe like 10 miles and OUT OF NO WHERE, santa clause flies down in his sleigh and starts driving with us and we both are like holy shit and santa ended up smoking us. We all pull off at a local CVS and are sitting in the parking lot and santa comes up and was like ok guys gimme your slips. so we handed them over and both of us, me and the lambo guy, had to take the bus home. I swear santa must have been running at least 2000 horsepower. Man was he fast. but still a good time

2000 hp? I think you meant to say 8 tiny reindeer power. :wink:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ahh, just let it be what it is...over. You could always talk about racing in a thread. Some people will give you a hard time for it. But it pretty much seems that rest assure someone will give you a hard time about anything you post here. I personally never go to the "tex" but I can't imagine it being much harsher then the fellas are here sometimes.